www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Please complete your profile details?!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
Next club meet: KOMBI Kaper 2017!
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!
Become a site supporter - join the Executive Club!

Share | 

Another possible new member spied today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Another possible new member spied today   Thu May 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi folks,
was in Fareham when I came across a 10 plate bus. I can't really describe the colour, champagne? Black leather full seat and lovely wheels. Apologies as I have already forgot the lady's name, Daisy was kicking off!

Anyway, nice bus, with a secure wheelchair adaption on the floor to enable the family to carry four children. Apparently done by Danbury. May be of interest if anyone else has to take a wheelchair with them.

We had a discussion about roof racks, mine has been absolutely abused with the weather, endless amounts of kit thrown on it, straps tied to it every which way and apart from needing a clean, looks brand new. I have to say however she was disappointed with hers. All the woodwork needs rubbed down and varnished and as for the "steel", I thought it was an old skool rack! I doubt the "steel" will get back to its original glory. Apparently it cost £799, If it were mine, it would be going straight back to the shop.

Anyway I digress, hopefully she will join the ranks in the future to keep the swell going.

Den

Back to top Go down

Another possible new member spied today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: NewBays-
Jump to: