www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
Next club meet: KOMBI Kaper 2017!
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!
Become a site supporter - join the Executive Club!

Share | 

New Wooden Steering wheels for that retro look !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: New Wooden Steering wheels for that retro look !!!!   Sun May 22, 2011 10:56 pm

If they are acutely aware of their problematic customer image, then why once again do something as naive as triple the price of a third party sourced product?

Why are you trying to improve customer relations with Danbury anyway? If you are, then you must surely be disappointed with such a basic error such as this one?

You're right, I will never use them due to the nature of the way they seem to run parts of their business and as for forum attendance, I have no idea why that is relevant, Things haven't improved for Danbury as far as I've concerned.

The last time I was regularly on the forums, they sourced roof racks from JK, tripled the price, I caught them out and now I am back regularly on the forum, this "naive" overpricing of a steering wheel tips up.

Do you really think it is Jason being naive? Come on Tim.
Back to top Go down
olive

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: New Wooden Steering wheels for that retro look !!!!   Sun May 22, 2011 11:01 pm

The only way to stop this going on is to stop the adverts for products. If anyone wants any kit they can go straight to the suppliers website which are on the rolling header. Keeping adverts on the site only winds people up when they are clearly being ripped off.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: New Wooden Steering wheels for that retro look !!!!   Mon May 23, 2011 10:42 am

This thread has been moved as it became a discussion and has subsequently been locked.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportzKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilianvwbay.forumotion.com

New Wooden Steering wheels for that retro look !!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Bay Related Products-
Jump to: