brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

New Brizbay in Brazil.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jme

jme

Cabin : Economy

New Brizbay in Brazil. Empty
PostSubject: New Brizbay in Brazil.   New Brizbay in Brazil. EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:52 am

Hi gang ...

I've just stumbled accross your forum by chance and I'm well chuffed. After a long 4 years of visiting I have finally managed to "Move in" to Brazil.
I've lived amongst dubs all my life and made my first major cross country journey ... well half of it at least ... in a '74 T2 from Cairns in NQL to Sydney NSW, Australia back in '91.

After many years of tinkering around in the world looking for something to do as a professional, I ended up in Andalucia in Southern Spain. There I met my Tango Van. She's an absolute cracker. A "playpeople" orange '72 T2 1.5 Diesel Crewcab, I often forgot what a fuel station looked like.

Now I'm here in Brasil and, as many of you are also I'm looking for the easiest way to ship these babies back to Europe. Personally I'm interested in rebuilding the older busses and vans out here and "then" shipping because it will save loads of money on restaration man hours. But if people are interested in tinkering around themselves then I'll find them the right van and get it into "as much of a shape as is required" before shipping and send it direct.

I'll sign off with that for now though, because I've only lived here for about 6 months and there is still an awful lot of research to do ... but keep your hair on, because I'm on it and as soon as I start to discover the ins and outs of "self-shipping from Brasil - Europe" I'll post it up here for you to read.

All the very best for now and a great big British Hello Wink
Back to top Go down
https://qatuan.com.br/
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

New Brizbay in Brazil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Brizbay in Brazil.   New Brizbay in Brazil. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi and Welcome
Back to top Go down

New Brizbay in Brazil.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: NewBays-
Jump to: