brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

How far will you go for sunshine?

Go down 
5 posters

How far south would you drive in your Kombi for guaranteed sunshine?
Northern France
How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_lcap5%How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Central France
How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_lcap8%How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
South of France
How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_lcap23%How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 9 ]
Spain
How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_lcap20%How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 8 ]
Portugal
How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_lcap15%How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Italy
How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_lcap10%How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Greece
How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_lcap0%How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Channel Islands
How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_lcap10%How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Switzerland
How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_lcap5%How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Austria
How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_lcap0%How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bulgaria
 0% [ 0 ]
Turkey
 0% [ 0 ]
Romania
 0% [ 0 ]
Hungary
 0% [ 0 ]
Slovenia
How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_lcap4%How far will you go for sunshine? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 40

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

How far will you go for sunshine? Empty
PostSubject: How far will you go for sunshine?   How far will you go for sunshine? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 am

I think we're all in agreement that the recent UK weather has been pretty dire. A number of us, myself included, are now planning to holiday abroad in our BraziBays. The beauty of our Kombis is that they'll get us there and back!

So just for fun, how far would you be prepared to venture south in search of some sunshine?

Choose as many of the listed locations as you like - you can cancel a vote if you change your mind.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

How far will you go for sunshine? Melogo11
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: How far will you go for sunshine?   How far will you go for sunshine? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 pm

We have done France and Spain this year but didn't get full sun till we hit Spain sunny
Back to top Go down
belgiumbay

belgiumbay

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: How far will you go for sunshine?   How far will you go for sunshine? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:17 am

over the last 4 years have done france, spain, portugal, italy, slovenia and croatia all for sunshine

Place where we find you are most likely to get continuous sunshine though is Languedoc Roussillon
Back to top Go down
pastymaster

pastymaster

PostSubject: Re: How far will you go for sunshine?   How far will you go for sunshine? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:21 pm

If I'm honest I've no real interest in going abroad for sun, I'd much rather stick to the Cornish mizzle Laughing

I suppose I could look at it the opposite way and see how far I'd go for guaranteed snow in the winter for a spot of snowboarding, although I can't imagine there would be many campsites open, and it would be pretty damn cold in the tin can Very Happy

________________________________________________________________________________

pastymaster

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pastymaster
steve andrews

steve andrews

PostSubject: Re: How far will you go for sunshine?   How far will you go for sunshine? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Just back (thur) from our trip around Europe and we finally found the sun hiding in Croatia! This was not a voting option though so picked Slovenia as went there too. Very Happy clementine didn't miss a beat engine wise. She was amazing, 4500 miles over 6 weeks. She's now having a deserved rest.
Back to top Go down
belgiumbay

belgiumbay

PostSubject: Re: How far will you go for sunshine?   How far will you go for sunshine? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:04 am

paymaster - loads of campssites open in alps, pyrenees, tirol during the winter specifically for the snow sports. though are personal favourite regio is the jura around crete de la neige for the nordic but have stayed in garmisch in febuary with full electrical hook up and using blown fan heaters and our propex - only thing you cant do is pop the top so gets a bit crowded with two children as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far will you go for sunshine?   How far will you go for sunshine? Empty

Back to top Go down

How far will you go for sunshine?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: Our Survey Said: BraziBay Polls-
Jump to: