brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

3 questions at you

Go down 
+4
TimV
Tallulah
kiteman
michel_bonn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

Cabin : Club

3 questions at you Empty
PostSubject: 3 questions at you   3 questions at you EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:54 am

i have a questions at you all.
1. How do you make your Bulli hard resistant for the winter. I need some tips from you.
I dont drive it in these time, it stands still in the garage and in springtime i will it drive again. ( Is this correct write? )

2. i want to spray wachs under the car from a car mechaniker for classic cars. He wants 220Euro for - i dont know the 2 words in englisch - Hohlraumversiegelung + Unterbodenversiegelung. is the prise okay for this work?

3. the most of you have the very nice top on the car. i dont know the word. the top goes up. how is it? can you tell me about the top and the positives and negatives?
all the best
Georg
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2-c.de
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

3 questions at you Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 questions at you   3 questions at you EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:25 pm

3. It's a POPTOP roof. The square type you see are from Danbury Motorcaravans. O'Conners Campers do a different type to fit and so do VW Downunder. They are all based over here in the UK though.
I think a classic Westfalia poptop roof will fit on a Brazilian Bay.

Positives.
Use roof space for storage when camping. Lots more head room, you can stand up straight.

________________________________________________________________________________
3 questions at you Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

3 questions at you Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 questions at you   3 questions at you EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:48 pm

More space for sleeping too - my 6 year old loves sleeping in the roof!

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

3 questions at you Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 questions at you   3 questions at you EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Hohlraumversiegelung = Cavity Sealing
Unterbodenversiegelung = Undersealing

I'd say 220 Euros is a good price for this work.

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

3 questions at you Melogo11
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

3 questions at you Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 questions at you   3 questions at you EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:41 pm

In England the main choices for 'Hohlraumversiegelung = Cavity Sealing' would be the products of 'Waxoyl' or of 'Dinitrol'. Check these out on the internet. What products are being suggested for your local offer at 220 Euro?
osg
Back to top Go down
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

3 questions at you Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 questions at you   3 questions at you EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:20 am

220 euros sounds cheap !
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com
haum

haum

3 questions at you Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 questions at you   3 questions at you EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Sounds a bit too cheap to me. Regularly I would estimate >400.- Euro if a good product is used with the needed accuracy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vw-b.us
yabbit

yabbit

3 questions at you Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 questions at you   3 questions at you EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:12 am

Poptop. Good, With the sunroof and side door open the hot air rises up and the breeze through the door makes Adie cool and airy on a warm summed day.

Poptop. Bad, I find it a pain trying to get it all folded down without trapping the cloth inside or outside the poptop housing, especialy without trapping fingers. However, I have only had Adie since May. Not that many warm summer days, so I guess I'll get better at this with practice.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3 questions at you Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 questions at you   3 questions at you Empty

Back to top Go down

3 questions at you
Page 1 of 1