brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Circle yer wagens 24 - 27 May Isle of Man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Cabin : Club

Circle yer wagens 24 - 27 May Isle of Man Empty
PostSubject: Circle yer wagens 24 - 27 May Isle of Man   Circle yer wagens 24 - 27 May Isle of Man EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:41 pm

circle yer wagens

£219 for ferry to the isle of man for van and 2 people with 4 nights camping, a chance to see the island and some dubs.........got to be worth considering

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

Circle yer wagens 24 - 27 May Isle of Man Img_2014
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

PostSubject: Re: Circle yer wagens 24 - 27 May Isle of Man   Circle yer wagens 24 - 27 May Isle of Man EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Love the Isle of Man.
I'm sure this would be a great treat and particularly a chance for a first visit to the island. But already have a holiday booked around those days. What a pity to miss out on 4 more days over there, perhaps next year.
We have camped at Glen Wyllin, Kirk Michael several times in the past but now usually stay each year at Falcon's Nest Hotel in Port Erin - great beach for kids.
The island has lots of interesting transport. Steam trains, electric trams, horse-drawn trams and a mountain railway.
The event timing coincides with 'Pre-TT Classic Motorcycle Races' and the practice week for the Motorcycle TT Races proper begins on May 26. So the island will be buzzing but places on the ferry could be hard to book.
Highly recommended
osg
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: Circle yer wagens 24 - 27 May Isle of Man   Circle yer wagens 24 - 27 May Isle of Man EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:12 am

We would have loved to have done this but I'm starting Wainwright's Coast to Coast walk on 28th so we'll have to give it a miss.

Pity, because I've only been to the IOM once, on business, and I was only there for 5 hours I think.

There's always 2013!

________________________________________________________________________________
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circle yer wagens 24 - 27 May Isle of Man   Circle yer wagens 24 - 27 May Isle of Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Circle yer wagens 24 - 27 May Isle of Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Out and About in your Brazilian Bus :: Past Meets and Events-
Jump to: