brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Easter Trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Easter Trip Empty
PostSubject: Easter Trip   Easter Trip EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Max, my son Ben and I are heading to the South West for the first time this year next Monday. Staying at a friend of the family's campsite for the first time just near Ilfracombe. It'll also be the first time we've tried out a) the new Royal 3 way fridge on tour and b) our new Khyam MotorDome Classic. Fingers crossed the weather will be kind to us. Whatever - we'll have fun because we'll be away in our BraziBay Very Happy I'll let you know how we get on.

Just got to do an oil change before we go so I can fit the sump plug oil temp sender unit I bought at Volksworld this weekend.

Anyone else going anywhere?

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Easter Trip Melogo11
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

Cabin : Club

Easter Trip Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, we are off to the Norfolk coast to a year round open campsite for tents and small campers, weather doesnt look great but who cares, there is no such thing as bad weather, its just wrong clothing.   Easter Trip EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:55 pm

TimV wrote:
Max, my son Ben and I are heading to the South West for the first time this year next Monday. Staying at a friend of the family's campsite for the first time just near Ilfracombe. It'll also be the first time we've tried out a) the new Royal 3 way fridge on tour and b) our new Khyam MotorDome Classic. Fingers crossed the weather will be kind to us. Whatever - we'll have fun because we'll be away in our BraziBay Very Happy I'll let you know how we get on.

Just got to do an oil change before we go so I can fit the sump plug oil temp sender unit I bought at Volksworld this weekend.

Anyone else going anywhere?
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Easter Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Trip   Easter Trip EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Very optimistically put olive Cool

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Easter Trip Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Trip   Easter Trip Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter Trip
Page 1 of 1