www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!
Become a site supporter - join the Executive Club!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi

Share | 

Easter Trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Easter Trip   Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Max, my son Ben and I are heading to the South West for the first time this year next Monday. Staying at a friend of the family's campsite for the first time just near Ilfracombe. It'll also be the first time we've tried out a) the new Royal 3 way fridge on tour and b) our new Khyam MotorDome Classic. Fingers crossed the weather will be kind to us. Whatever - we'll have fun because we'll be away in our BraziBay Very Happy I'll let you know how we get on.

Just got to do an oil change before we go so I can fit the sump plug oil temp sender unit I bought at Volksworld this weekend.

Anyone else going anywhere?

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportzKombi - The Bay Racer and Tango - the Fizzy Kombi Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilianvwbay.forumotion.com
olive

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Yeah, we are off to the Norfolk coast to a year round open campsite for tents and small campers, weather doesnt look great but who cares, there is no such thing as bad weather, its just wrong clothing.   Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:55 pm

@TimV wrote:
Max, my son Ben and I are heading to the South West for the first time this year next Monday. Staying at a friend of the family's campsite for the first time just near Ilfracombe. It'll also be the first time we've tried out a) the new Royal 3 way fridge on tour and b) our new Khyam MotorDome Classic. Fingers crossed the weather will be kind to us. Whatever - we'll have fun because we'll be away in our BraziBay Very Happy I'll let you know how we get on.

Just got to do an oil change before we go so I can fit the sump plug oil temp sender unit I bought at Volksworld this weekend.

Anyone else going anywhere?
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Easter Trip   Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Very optimistically put olive Cool

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportzKombi - The Bay Racer and Tango - the Fizzy Kombi Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilianvwbay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Trip   

Back to top Go down

Easter Trip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Out and About in your Brazilian Bus :: Great Bay Trips-