brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

iPod and iPad users read this

Go down 
+2
jj123vw
TimV
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

iPod and iPad users read this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: iPad/iPhone problems using site   iPod and iPad users read this - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:15 am

Tallulah wrote:
I admit that I'm slightly more technical than some when it comes to computers etc, but I've never had a problem with the forum on either my smartphone (iPhone) or iPad.
I won't profess to having career level knowledge but would like to think I have a good grasp. However I do have issues with mobile safari on this site. Not always, and not consistently but frequently enough to be a pain. Symptoms include inability to enter text in reply boxes, text boxes locking after a certain amount has been entered, non response of touch, threads auto-jumping to top no matter how much I try and scroll down. These are just a few of the main problems and strangely it only happens on this site. I've not come across it anywhere else. So I tend to use Opera when visiting this site, Safari anywhere else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPod and iPad users read this   iPod and iPad users read this - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Sorry put reply in wrong area ,I too have this problem it's doing it now!!!!!! Chat night on I pad terrible
Back to top Go down
belgiumbay

belgiumbay

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: iPod and iPad users read this   iPod and iPad users read this - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:21 am

At present having to do everything on my iPad as we are waiting for our stuff to arrive in Korea - should be 72 boxes tomorrow at 15:00 local time to go up 11 floors and through 4 sets of card operated doors. Glad we have movers rather than me.

Anyway - I find safari much better under ios5 than any of the earlier iterations, but have been playing with running forums, though not here yet through moodle ez app. Designed really for moodle but anything that uses php or Asp scripts seems to render ok. Certainly seems to handle sites runing SQL database structures

So don't see why it wouldn't make a good job of any phpBB site - might try later
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: iPod and iPad users read this   iPod and iPad users read this - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:34 am

lilyvdub wrote:
Sorry put reply in wrong area ,I too have this problem it's doing it now!!!!!! Chat night on I pad terrible
Whilst I sympathise, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Means it wasn't "just me".
Back to top Go down
Gina Tonic

Gina Tonic

Cabin : Exec 020

PostSubject: Re: iPod and iPad users read this   iPod and iPad users read this - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Yay, I'm back in the room! I couldn't get the classic version of our forum on my iPad and as a result was not logging on. Today it worked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPod and iPad users read this   iPod and iPad users read this - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

iPod and iPad users read this
Page 1 of 1