brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Eberspacher Petrol Heater

Go down 
+6
Matt
stoneyuk
Skytiger
Sunny
dazdub
Batman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Cabin : Exec 072

petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater Empty
PostSubject: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Eberspacher are refurbishing petrol heaters - and I put an offer in on this one and they have accepted at £420 + Postage. I hope that is not over the odds! - It comes with everything needed and those ever so valuable instructions too!
Guess what I'm up to this weekend! - If they can get it to me by then!
Cheers
Batty

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290696421046?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:57 pm

I am going to get a proper installer to put it in - Batgirl just gave me that look! LOL - you all know that look! lol!
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:17 pm

for that money I think I would have the propex the gas is less the petrol but the eberspchers are very well made and will last Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Definitely not something I'd want to DIY. Can fully understand Batgirl having that look Smile
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Go on give it a go whats the worse that can happen Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
stoneyuk

stoneyuk

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Got an Eberspacher on my boat - in 10 years it has never failed me yet.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Skytiger wrote:

Go on give it a go whats the worse that can happen Rolling Eyes

petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater 70717810

Last edited by lostlogik on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Oh LL - what are you like! lol!
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 pm

petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater Images10

Did anyone mention a BBQ?
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:48 am

Looks like a good deal to me, nice that its a petrol one, and about half the price of the ones i've seen for sale. Should make all the difference in the back of the van, and on those chilly nights.

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater Img_2014
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Well - it all turned up today - and looks good - now just got to find a fitter! Good job it's warmer for a while!
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Not sure where to mount it? - Has anyone else got a Eberspacher and can indicate where it is mounted ?
Cheers
Batty
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Cabin : Exec 033

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:44 pm

I have seen them mounted under the rock and roll bed, that is where I am thinking of fitting one but few things I have to sought out first. One problem being the fuel supply you are supposed to drill and fit a seperate feed in the tank but I have seen them using the return fuel pipe looking into it. Tim
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:47 pm

As Dennis has said, they are usually fitted under the bed so you can pick up the fuel and also put out the exhaust fumes. Have seen one put in the tall cupboard and vented into the wheel arch, and the owner said it did not disturb them at night as it would be near your head.

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater Img_2014
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Hi Folks
Thanks Matt and Dennis - I have seen them mounted under the bed/seat - but in my Brazi that is useful storage - it needs a flat plate to fix up to - so that limits the available places.
I have wondered about putting it between the two front seats and building a housing around it (sound attenuated) - but not sure if there is a flat plate under there and also could clash with other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Mines fitted up front mind you it's a Webasto put pretty much the same thing.

petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater DSCF0274
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Okay - decided to mount it up between the front seats - loads of room there and nice flat plate under - so all in place and ready for experts to sort out the fuel line and electrics.
Cool - or not (hopefully) !!!
Going to build a box to go over with some storage in the top for drinks, phone, change etc - as I really could do with that.
Cheers - Batty
Back to top Go down
timski

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:40 pm

hey there, did you manage to find someone to fit your heater as i'm struggling a little?
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 am

Good point, se pics would be good too....

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
ajrauto

ajrauto

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:53 pm

Hi Timski , We are Eberspacher and Webasto agents so any advice or install help please just ask !
Back to top Go down
http://www.ajrautoelectrics.co.uk/vw-brazil-kombis.htm
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:57 pm

I've been a bit remiss on this one - thee petrol line was installed by Danbury at the last service - but the local chap that I had given the job to worried me a bit - so I've left it.
We have an Eberspacher Agent in Dorset - but I'm thinking of asking if Ian can fit it when I get him to do the Litesteer on Robin - I'll email him about it tonight.
Back to top Go down
ajrauto

ajrauto

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi Batman , did you not consider the fitting a new heater route as the petrol webasto is a nice compact little unit and a very reasonable price ? . A 35 year old B1L is certainly a brave move considering the install cost is the same as fitting a new unit Shocked We quite often get asked for parts for older heaters and eberspacher uk no longer service any parts for them . I dont think the Ebay company "eberspacherparts"is anything to do with Eberspacher UK . As a rebuilt unit did it come with a 12 month warranty ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ajrautoelectrics.co.uk/vw-brazil-kombis.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eberspacher Petrol Heater   petrol - Eberspacher Petrol Heater Empty

Back to top Go down

Eberspacher Petrol Heater
Page 1 of 1