brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Stolen Buses and Bays

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeff57

Cabin : Economy

Stolen Buses and Bays Empty
PostSubject: Stolen Buses and Bays   Stolen Buses and Bays EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Just joined your forum today, reason being I was asked by Louisa O'Callaghan to place a stolen Westfalia 1979 from Ellesmere Port, Cheshire on my Facebook page.

She only asked me because I run a Facebook page called Stolen VW Splits Bays (some of you might of heared of it already). Anyway we currently have 847 VW enthusiasts and we are steadily attracting more VW owners to our corse.

Most of the people who are friends with us via Facebook have ether a Split or a Bay. So if you or anybody you know has had the Split or Bay stolen, then please let them know where we are, so they and you can come and joint us.

The more VW enthusists we can get together in one place, the better it will be for all of us.

Please remember: There is absolutelly no point just sending me (a few bit of info) about your stolen bus, (type up as much info as you can) and don't forget to send me a couple of recent photos of your bus.

ssvc member - jeff57

ONLY TRYING TO HELP FELLOW BUS OWNERS

Please note: I don't mind posting the fact you have had your bus stolen, but I am absolutelly not interested in promoting anybodies businesses or website addresses - just your details about your bus is all I requier.

Send your info & photos to: stolenvwbuses@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers Jeff
Back to top Go down

Stolen Buses and Bays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: NewBays-
Jump to: