brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Advertising on Brazilian VW Bay.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Advertising on Brazilian VW Bay.com Empty
PostSubject: Advertising on Brazilian VW Bay.com   Advertising on Brazilian VW Bay.com EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Advertisers are welcome on Brazilian VW Bay.com as long as the product/service is pertaining in some way to the Volkswagen Kombi, VW Campervans and the lifestyle owning one brings.

The current rate for advertising on the site is £75 per year. For this you get a banner slot on the rolling scroller at the top of the screen and your own Showroom within the Bizness section.

Please contact me should you wish to place an advert on Brazilian VW Bay.com.

Under no circumstances is surreptitious advertising allowed ie offering a service/product by simply posting and giving contact details. Anyone found doing this will have their posts suspended or deleted and may face a ban from the site. The reason for this is simple: it is unfair to the other traders/advertisers who have paid to market on the website.

If you are concerned that a post you are writing may breach this rule, please contact me before placing your prose online.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Advertising on Brazilian VW Bay.com Melogo11
Back to top Go down

Advertising on Brazilian VW Bay.com
Page 1 of 1