brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

power steering

Go down 
+2
osg
graciebabie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
graciebabie

graciebabie

Cabin : Club

power - power steering Empty
PostSubject: power steering   power - power steering EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Does any one have power steering fitted, what do you think and where was it done?
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

PostSubject: Re: power steering   power - power steering EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Welcome to the site.
Suggest you try the Search on the Home Page and enter Power Steering.
Lots of info already available there.
osg
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: power steering   power - power steering EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:53 pm

I've driven Kombis with both of the current power steering kits fitted, Danbury and Litesteer. It's a great option and makes the BraziBay even more user friendly.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

power - power steering Melogo11
Back to top Go down
dylosc

PostSubject: Re: power steering   power - power steering EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Had a Litesteer unit fitted by The Old Dub Shop at Pill (Just off the off M5 at Bristol) today and the difference is amazing, wish that I had taken the plunge years ago, it is lighter than my Golf Mk 7 GTD. Great place, great guys.
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: power steering   power - power steering EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:54 am

dylosc wrote:
Had a Litesteer unit fitted by The Old Dub Shop at Pill (Just off the off M5 at Bristol) today and the difference is amazing, wish that I had taken the plunge years ago, it is lighter than my Golf Mk 7 GTD. Great place, great guys.

Amazingly diffence right? More smiles per mile!

If you get a chance, update your profile with your kombi details and we can move you into our 'club cabin'.

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
dylosc

PostSubject: Re: power steering   power - power steering EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 9:17 am

Without a doubt Litesteer is the best addition you could possibly make, the difference is totally amazing and makes my Golf GTD feel like a tank! Spence also mentioned that he can do a cambelt change in a Watercooled in an hour, something to consider if you are due a change and don't want to pay silly money for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: power steering   power - power steering EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 9:51 am

Just had my Cambelt/tensioner/waterpump done ...1hr 15mins...2.5 ltrs coolant ! Job done..
Got The waterpump kit from lukevk on the forum...posted 95.00.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: power steering   power - power steering EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:07 am

Also I have litesteer fitted ...brilliant !!..defo recommended...
Neil n gabby lovely people.
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Cabin : Exec 033

PostSubject: Re: power steering   power - power steering EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:34 am

Me soon !!
Back to top Go down
dylosc

PostSubject: Re: power steering   power - power steering EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 4:46 pm

Yes, Neil was very helpful when I ordered the unit. I was very sceptical about it even after seeing the video in the Litesteer website but it really does allow you to turn the steering wheel when parking with the palm of your hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: power steering   power - power steering Empty

Back to top Go down

power steering
Page 1 of 1