brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!

Go down 
+13
chef
Georgy
Happyhouse
jill
primrose
irishman
Bamboo11
TimV
beakyboy
stephenjedward
Tallulah
sunny1
Scooby
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! Empty
PostSubject: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:13 am

For those who like to look and book a long way ahead  Laughing

Brighton Breeze 2013

Update 30th September 2013:

Anyone wishing to meet up for a group drink/food should be in front of the Brighton Eye at 1145.  Once we know how many of us there are we can find somewhere suitable.

Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! Bright10
Pic courtesy of Google maps.

Google Map

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
sunny1

sunny1

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Definitely gonna be there as last year was great! Smile

________________________________________________________________________________
"Life is for Living" sunny
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Us too, we missed last year but we're def up for it this year!

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
stephenjedward

stephenjedward

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Scooby wrote:
For those who like to look and book a long way ahead  Laughing

Brighton Breeze 2013
planning to go -has the price gone up ?? £35 plus an extra £20 to stay the Saturday night?

Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:32 pm

We plan on go but haven't booked up yet ... Website says £35 if prebooking received before 31st Aug, then £40 up to 12th Sept and £45 on the day. £20 camping available at Brighton Racecourse and £6 per vehicle on Hook road.... Not been before so does everyone normally stay over on the Sat night??

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
stephenjedward

stephenjedward

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:46 pm

beakyboy wrote:
We plan on go but haven't booked up yet ... Website says £35 if prebooking received before 31st Aug, then £40 up to 12th Sept and £45 on the day.  £20 camping available at Brighton Racecourse and £6 per vehicle on Hook road.... Not been before so does everyone normally stay over on the Sat night??
I have just booked. I have ben for the past 2 years. I think a few on the forum stay on the Friday night and drive down together. I normally (and will this year) pick up the convoy around 8-9am on the M25/M23.

2011 there were a couple of us at the racecourse on Saturday night (Tallulah..). Last year we were the only brazi

I am planning to do the same this year - arrive Sat morning in Brighton and stay the night at Brighton.

FYI last year (maybe due to the great weather) the seafront was rammed by 10am so if you want a decent spot on the seafront I would aim to get there for 9am or earlier ...

Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:45 am

That sounds like a plan to me too ...  If you fancy we could meet up at Clackett Lane services and start our own convoy...

Better get signed up myself...

Back to top Go down
stephenjedward

stephenjedward

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:53 pm

beakyboy wrote:
That sounds like a plan to me too ...  If you fancy we could meet up at Clackett Lane services and start our own convoy...

Better get signed up myself...
sounds good.
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:10 pm

stephenjedward wrote:

sounds good.

Am now all signed up so nearer the day will get in touch and agree a time..

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:48 am

We plan to stay on Friday night and drive down with convoy so we'll keep an eye out for you!

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:20 am

Sounds good Keith am sure we'll catch up with you somewhere..

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm off on the day but think I'll just crash the convoy. Probably park up somewhere along the seafront and find you guys.

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:58 pm

We're booked into Hook Road Arena on Friday night and joining the convoy, but heading back (or elsewhere closer to home) for Saturday night as we have plans for Sunday.

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
Bamboo11

Bamboo11

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:04 am

Hello! Does anyone know if you can just turn up at Madeira drive on the day and pay to park then? We don't want to camp or be in the convoy as we live in Eastbourne, so do you still have to pay the full fee? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:03 am

Hi Bamboo11 - no I don't think you can do that I'm afraid. It gets pretty rammed from an early stage in the day. I'm going to park up top along the sea front. Maybe see you there.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Bamboo11

Bamboo11

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:11 am

Sounds like a plan! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:34 am

Anyone else intending to come along to Brighton but not convoying/parking on Madeira Drive? Would you like to meet at a predetermined place for a drink?

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Sadly I can't make it this year, Bailey is playing for the school footfall team in a tournament. It would be more than my life is worth to miss it!
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Our attendance will be weather dependant
Have been the last few years and parked on the top road
Will probably go there and try and park first thing if we go - will give you a call if we go
Hope the weather will be as good as the last couple of years
See the links below for pics
Roo b Roo
jocolor 

Brighton Breeze 2012

Brighton Breeze 2011

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
primrose

primrose

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:34 am

TimV wrote:
Anyone else intending to come along to Brighton but not convoying/parking on Madeira Drive?  Would you like to meet at a predetermined place for a drink?
Im hoping to attend - just need to double check I can get some time off from work.
Back to top Go down
jill

jill

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:30 am

Hi Tim

We'd like to come, Jill and Steve
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:42 pm

I suggest we meet in front of the Brighton Eye at 1145 to go grab a drink/food somewhere.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:39 am

First post updated with meet-up point.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Happyhouse

Happyhouse

Cabin : Exec 007

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:05 am

We're up for this
Back to top Go down
stephenjedward

stephenjedward

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:55 pm

beakyboy wrote:
stephenjedward wrote:

sounds good.
Am now all signed up so nearer the day will get in touch and agree a time..
I plan to leave M25 Clackett Lane at 8am to arrive in Brighton shortly after 0900. That's with the optimistic view that the Sun will be shining and Maderia Drive will be packed already sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!   Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton! Empty

Back to top Go down

Brighton Breeze 5th Oct Brighton!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next