www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
Next club meet: KOMBI Kaper 2017!
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!
Become a site supporter - join the Executive Club!

Share | 

Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alani

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Hi I am new to this group and looking for somewhere local in the Wirral / Mereseyside / North West area to get my van serviced, any suggestions??? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi & Welcome to The Forum
FAB looking Kombi pic you have there as an Avatar
Cannot help with servicing, but we are sure others will be able to in due course.
Plenty on here to explore!
Roo b Roo
flower

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Welcome! Is that an O'Connors roof I see on your Kombi?

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportzKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilianvwbay.forumotion.com
irishman

Cabin : Flight 003

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Welcome aboard, I'm too far south to help, but someone will come up trumps soon.
Back to top Go down
dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Hi & welcome
Back to top Go down
Alani

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi all thanks for the messages, I think Ive found somewhere local ish (John at 81a VW Services Southport).
Back to top Go down
Alani

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi I'm still looking for a garage as 81a VW are not VAT registered (as required for the warranty from Ashington Auto's) So if anyone has any suggestions? Thanks Nicola
Back to top Go down
Alani

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Alani was serviced today by Steve at Gassure Chester (who was great), so we are all ready for some sun now.... Steve said he'd had another Brazillian Bay in from London this morning also having a service, so Hi if that was you, hope you enjoyed Chester. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elliec

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi
Firstly welcome to the forum - its great!
Just wondering what led you to the guys in Chester & what you thought of them? I only ask as my mum lives in New Brighton & it might be a useful place for us to use for servicing when we're up staying with her in the summer hols.

Ellie x

Back to top Go down
Alani

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:12 pm

@elliec wrote:
Hi
Just wondering what led you to the guys in Chester & what you thought of them? I only ask as my mum lives in New Brighton & it might be a useful place for us to use for servicing when we're up staying with her in the summer hols.

Ellie x

Hi Ellie

Steve came as a recommendation from a couple of members of Liverpool VW club plus he was the only place I could find locally that was VAT registered which we needed for the warrany. We are new to all this but on first impressions Steve seemed excellent and Alani felt great driving home which is the main thing. Might see you in New Brighton in the summer as we only live 5 minutes away (it's great down there now) so we are often parked up on the prom Smile x
Back to top Go down
Alani

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:15 pm

@Alani wrote:
@elliec wrote:
Hi

Ellie x

Hi Ellie

Steve came as a recommendation from a couple of members of Liverpool VW club plus he was the only place I could find locally that was VAT registered which we needed for the warrany. We are new to all this but on first impressions Steve seemed excellent and Alani felt great driving home which is the main thing. Might see you in New Brighton in the summer as we only live 5 minutes away (it's great down there now) so we are often parked up on the prom Smile x

Sorry forgot to say he had another brazillian bay, 3 t25s and a Californian bay in today so plenty of other people using him x
Back to top Go down
EvoFylde

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:40 am

I'm on the Fylde. Would the Danbury warranty be covered if I went to Steve, which is obviously a better option for me.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:05 pm

@EvoFylde wrote:
I'm on the Fylde. Would the Danbury warranty be covered if I went to Steve, which is obviously a better option for me.

No. The standard Danbury warranty requires that you have your Kombi serviced with them in Yate. Alani's Kombi has come via Ashington Autodrome who sell used BraziBays. They offer a very decent 3 year warranty on all their used vehicles. Their warranty allows you to take your BraziBay anywhere as long as it is VAT registered.

Max SportzKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilianvwbay.forumotion.com
EvoFylde

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Thanks Tim.
Back to top Go down
EvoFylde

PostSubject: Re: Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???   Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:07 am

Anyone got an address for the Gassure one? I can't find it.....?
Back to top Go down

Servicing Wirral / Merseyside / North West???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Brazilian Bay Services-
Jump to: