brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

New Vango Sapero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EvoFylde

EvoFylde

Cabin : Club

New Vango Sapero Empty
PostSubject: New Vango Sapero   New Vango Sapero EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi All,

I've been away from the site for a while. Soooooooooooo busy at work but now that we've broken up the camping can begin Smile

Used our new Vango Sapero last weekend near Ullswater.
New Vango Sapero Photo10

Review below. Please take into account that the weather was 10/10 perfect and there was no wind. I had put it up in my garden twice and on a field nearby once, so practise had been done.

So, my overall thoughts..............................amazing! 10/10!! It was just brilliant.

Whole tent is packed perfectly into it's own Vango bag and this bag also contained the pump and pole & clamp. The separate carpet and protective groundsheet come in their own little Vango bags.

In the back garden I'd been able to get the tent up, whilst really taking my time and not rushing, in approx 30mins, including pegging. Same in the nearby field and it was quite windy the night I did it. On each occasion I did it on my own, which was fine.

At the site, we found our flat grassy pitch, and 30mins later it was up and carpet was inside. Perfect.

You roll it out, stretch to max width and length and peg the corners out. Guess roughly the distance it needs to be from the van (which can be altered later by moving the van or the whole tent) and away you go. Plug in pump, and pump the beam up nearest the van first and out from there. That takes roughly 10mins, but could be quicker as I didn't rush it. Easier doing this with 2 people as the beams are quite big and it was handy having one held up (nearest van) as I pumped up the rest.

Once the 3 beams were up, I then pumped up the 2 interior beams which go parallel to the length. Few more mins.

We then pegged out the guy ropes at the side. Few more mins. Then attached the pole/clamp to Norman and the supplied pole was the PERFECT fit for Norman who has a roof rack.

Carpet was put in next and we were done. A very, very simple and RELAXING process. It really was. It is incredibly sturdy and strong and the other campers with us couldn't believe how quick it went up and how strong it looked and felt. It also has some tension straps inside the tent which make it even stronger.

There are a few impressive extras that come with it that I used when practising. It has some storm straps at both ends. One set at the entrance and another set next to the van. The set at the van go and over Norman and don't wear or scratch him in anyway and they are then pegged out on the other side of Norman. When I put it up in the field for practise and it was pretty windy (I live by the sea!!) it was easy to do and it made the whole thing incredibly sturdy.

Inside, the tent is very spacious. There is an bedroom section where our 2 slept and then loads of room extra in the tent. I believe it is approx 5mx3m.

All in all, a very good start with the tent. I will review again when we put it up in REAL windy conditions and it is tested more.

I think now that I know what I am doing, I can get it up and attached to the van and pegged out in 20mins on a good day.

Start the clock Smile
Back to top Go down
EvoFylde

EvoFylde

New Vango Sapero Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vango Sapero   New Vango Sapero EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Oh, and I forgot to say, that it goes down and away even quicker. Let down the 3 beams, roll in the direction of tyhe valves. And it has fitted back into its bag every time so far perfectly.

Very happy so far..........................hope it lasts!
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

New Vango Sapero Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vango Sapero   New Vango Sapero EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Looks good, sounds like you've got it sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
EvoFylde

EvoFylde

New Vango Sapero Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vango Sapero   New Vango Sapero EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Here's hoping!!
Back to top Go down
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

New Vango Sapero Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vango Sapero   New Vango Sapero EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Glad you like it. We've sold loads of these now at Danbury and all with positive feedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com
Sponsored content

New Vango Sapero Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vango Sapero   New Vango Sapero Empty

Back to top Go down

New Vango Sapero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Bay Related Products :: Awnings/Sun Canopies-
Jump to: