brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next?

Go down 
+14
michel_bonn
jill
Happyhouse
gordonmac
dazdub
EvoFylde
MarcusH
Sunny
Matt
Dalesman
AbsintheKombi
beakyboy
JLS 62
TimV
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Where to next? What features?
Spain
Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap18%Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 12 ]
Italian Lakes
Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 9 ]
Walking distance from a beach
Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 7 ]
Short drive to a beach
Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Inland location
Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap1%Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
On-site restaurant
Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
On-site bar
Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 7 ]
On-site sports facilities ie. tennis, basketball ...
Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Walking distance to nearby town
Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 9 ]
On-site shop
Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Organised evening entertainment
Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 67

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next?   Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Right, our agent has come back and this site in Jard Sur Mer will be happy to take us and allow us to pitch together.  It ticks a number of boxes: close to sea, on-site bar with evening entertainment, a short distance to the nearby town - I suspect we could walk there for evenings, and the same journey as before.

http://select-site.com/campsites/overview.cfm?mc=354®ionID=888

So next step is dates and how long you want to go for so we can firm up the pricing.

I will start a new thread specifically for this holiday.

Here's the thread:

Club Trip to Jard Sur Mer - Summer 2014

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
kanjielee12

Cabin : Economy

Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next?   Kaper - Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2023 4:16 am

Sunny wrote:
I'm not sure I'd want to drive for 5 hours https://telegrambetting.club/telegram-sports-betting/tennis-betting-telegram/ across Spain to get to Barcelona after a day on the ferry to Bilbao, as attractive as the city is. I thought the original idea was to visit the northern https://eldfall-chronicles.com/ .
Good point! Maybe there are other cities or towns in the northern coast of Spain that are worth visiting. Have you done some research on what's available? You might be surprised at what you find.
Back to top Go down

Next Kontinental Kaper: where to next?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4