brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

My cab mats came from Carpet Right !

Go down 
+9
FixitFox3
dazdub
michel_bonn
TimV
Sunny
kiteman
Skytiger
adam ramp
harryhornet
13 posters
AuthorMessage
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

My cab mats came from Carpet Right !  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cab mats came from Carpet Right !    My cab mats came from Carpet Right !  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 11:12 am

FixitFox3 wrote:
harryhornet wrote:
No problems with one piece. Nearly 2 years on and the carpet is still there and looking good (if not a little dirty). I'm sure it'll be fine to stitch 2 pieces together but what's more important is that you get the edges whipped. If you don't they will fray very quickly. All the best with the job.

Thanks - yes all geared up for carpet whipping. I thought I would research how much it would be, so I Googled "cost of whipping". Don't do that...

lol!
Back to top Go down
URmysunshine

URmysunshine

Cabin : Exec 043

PostSubject: Re: My cab mats came from Carpet Right !    My cab mats came from Carpet Right !  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Hmm, we've got a fair bit of carpet pieces left over from the new ones fitted in the house! Wonder if any are big enough....?
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Ringding

Ronnie Ringding

Cabin : Exec 082

PostSubject: Re: My cab mats came from Carpet Right !    My cab mats came from Carpet Right !  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:01 am

We did the same thing a few years ago when the fridge opened on a corner and the cream splatted all over it.
Now matter how much cleaning, it stank of stale cream every time the sun warmed the dub. Razz
We took out the old carpet and used that as a template.
We paid about £20-30 for a piece so big I have the rest in the loft to do it all again cheers

________________________________________________________________________________
I am an Engineer. I will fix this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trevianlodge.co.uk
BMac

BMac

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: My cab mats came from Carpet Right !    My cab mats came from Carpet Right !  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 3:21 pm

I might have to do this - my mats are getting very dirty already! First - find the leak. Second - replace the mats. Third - wear slippers! thanks HH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My cab mats came from Carpet Right !    My cab mats came from Carpet Right !  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My cab mats came from Carpet Right !
Page 1 of 1