brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION

Go down 
+9
MarcusH
kiteman
Sunny
TimV
Tallulah
RayC
JLS 62
irishman
timmm
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:48 pm

TimV wrote:
timmm wrote:

Btw... I use this forum mostly on my Samsung phone and would like to upload pics of stuff for sale on it but am struggling... is there an easy way to do it that im missing. thanks.

Sorry - you'll need to do what the rest of us do and use a pc.

I manage using my iPad/iPhone, same process, just a bit more fiddly due to touch interface.

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Tallulah wrote:
TimV wrote:
timmm wrote:

Btw... I use this forum mostly on my Samsung phone and would like to upload pics of stuff for sale on it but am struggling... is there an easy way to do it that im missing. thanks.

Sorry - you'll need to do what the rest of us do and use a pc.

I manage using my iPad/iPhone, same process, just a bit more fiddly due to touch interface.

Can you write a how to please?

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:32 pm

I guess so....

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:45 pm

Yes Tallulah, how do you upload a picture to servimg from the phone?

I've used Flickr to host when using a phone but it's still touch and go whether I'll have a full bb code link to copy for pasting on this site. Those white boxes don't always let you copy the full link.
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:40 pm

I'm running Chrome browser on Android and it works exacly the same way it does on the PC, just a bit more fiddly.

PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Ill try chrome then as im on an androyd, but i thought id grasped it today when i put some wheels, tyres and hubcaps on here to sell...... only the hubcaps managed to appear!

Timmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.standrewsmotors.co.uk
timmm

timmm

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:58 pm

Btw, im wanting a widscreen visor (for the outside of the widscreen) in stainless steel... or mesh..

Any advice on a good quality and a good price oneplease ?

Timmm
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:10 pm

Think carefully about the visor. You need to drill holes in the body of your Kombi AND you can't see traffic lights if you're first in the queue as they will be obscured. My opinion of course.

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
MarcusH

MarcusH

Cabin : Exec 031

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:48 pm

I wanted one of them at first but I'm glad I didn't get one now
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Thanks Tim.
Didn't know that....won't be having one of them then.

Timmm
Back to top Go down
RayC

RayC

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:28 pm

TimV wrote:
So what you're saying Ray, is that the roof rack you've bought isn't great quality!

No it's good quality I'm very happy with it just a few niggles which I find is more than common with stuff like this and I have OCD when it comes to engineering stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
http://treadltd@gmail.com
timmm

timmm

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:27 pm

Fair chuffed with mine RayC...btw were off to tatton park this Sunday, your not there by chance are you...just to say hello and buy you a coffee if you are... (now we're family) lol.

Timmm
Back to top Go down
RayC

RayC

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:18 am

its my youngests christening this sunday, tatton park is not far from us though is there an event on?
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:45 am

It's the RHS Flower Show this weekend isn't it?

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
Voyager

Voyager

Cabin : Flight 044

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:17 am

AbsintheKombi wrote:
It's the RHS Flower Show this weekend isn't it?

Yes, that's right. We went to Tatton Park yesterday, and got in free because they've opened the gates for exhibitors to set up. Very Happy Traffic in Knutsford will be horrendous this weekend.
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Yep it's the flower show...a really good days walking in a lovely place...

Timmm
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi RayC.
I purchased the roofrack you suggested.
what do you think would be the max safe load to carry, and do you know of any good dry bags or dry boxes that would look the part and do the job needed?

Timmm
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:53 am

So what would you suggest Ginger man with a Ginger van?

Timmm
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:30 pm

Don't have a roof rack so can't comment.

Back to top Go down
RayC

RayC

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:10 am

i bought one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331225204923?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

it fits ok into the rack, cant say how water proof it is yet as its not tested but figured I could always use a plastic liner if required Smile
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:45 am

That looks like a good solution RayC but I've measured my Kyham awning and it wouldn't fit into one of those. I'm going to purchase a large sheet of plastic and wrap everything up.
Back to top Go down
RayC

RayC

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:41 am

are you sure it wont fits its quite big when opened out Smile
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:28 pm

harryhornet wrote:
That looks like a good solution RayC but I've measured my Kyham awning and it wouldn't fit into one of those. I'm going to purchase a large sheet of plastic and wrap everything up.

We use a tarp (blue of course  Rolling Eyes ) to wrap up our Kyham Sleeping Awning when we put on the roof rack  Wink

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION   PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PARTS WANTED NEW OR VGOOD CONDITION
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2