brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Sad day folks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KC

KC

Cabin : Economy

Sad day folks Empty
PostSubject: Sad day folks   Sad day folks EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:41 pm

All -

it is with a heavy heart that I have to say we've taken the decision to sell our Brazibay. It was something we'd put off for as long as we could, but a combination of other financial commitments, lack of time and free weekends, it was time to say farewell to Lottie.

I wanted to wait until the deal was done just incase anything fell through - also I couldn't have faced the (well-intended!) persuasions to change our mind!

So today our van was sold, via Ian @ VWK to a very lucky new owner.

I have to say a huge thanks to Ian and his team at VWKampers - they were brilliant throughout and have been since we first picked up Lottie. It seemed only appropriate that we returned Lottie to where she first was built, and the guys did a great job in servicing, valeting and Marketing the van for sale. From start to finish, it took less than a week. They arranged the whole thing from start to finish - seamless service if you're ever considering doing the same.

I'm now going to go and drown my sorrows - thanks everyone on the forum for your help, input, guidance and advice of the last 3 years. We had a great time at CamperJam 2 years ago and wish you every success in the future as the group grows in numbers. A big thanks particularly for Tim for his tireless efforts in keeping the forum fresh and exciting, his help and advice and also in recognition of the huge work he does for the 'cause' - organising weekends, meets and even holidays to France! You're one of a kind Tim!

Farewell Brazibay folk  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Sad day folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day folks   Sad day folks EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Keith

I noticed Lottie had appeared on the VW Kampers Facebook page so anticipated what you've now confirmed. I'm sure it was a difficult decision to reach as she is a top looking BraziBay and I entirely agree that it was right to return her to Ian to find her a new home. Let's hope her next keeper appreciates what a lovely bus she is.

Thank you for your kind words too. The forum and the subsequent club that has evolved has way exceeded my expectations and I am thrilled that so many people have come together as a result. Including you and your family I've met some lovely people over the years and really get a buzz out of helping them get the best out of life with their respective Kombis.

Thanks for being part of our BraziBunch, please stick around and join us for any events you're able. I'm sure the Brighton Breeze wouldn't be too far for us to catch up!

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Sad day folks Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Ianvwk

Ianvwk

Cabin : Business

Sad day folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day folks   Sad day folks EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Hi Keith,

Thank-You for the post and kind words.

I take this chance to thank you for your business over the last few years and also the support, I'm glad we got a quick and good return on your camper.

Just because you no longer own a "VW Camper" doesn't mean you can't join in the meets like Brighton Breeze and other such events!

I have a feeling that in years to come you will get another one anyway as once you have been bitten by the the bug its for life!!!

All the best mate,

Ian VWK...

________________________________________________________________________________
www.vwkampers.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://Www.braziliankampers.co.uk
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Sad day folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day folks   Sad day folks EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Shouldn't that be 'bitten by the Bus' rather than Bug?!  Wink 

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Sad day folks Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad day folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day folks   Sad day folks Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad day folks
Page 1 of 1