brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo

Go down 
+4
harryhornet
kiteman
Sunny
Voyager
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Voyager

Voyager

Cabin : Flight 044

Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo Empty
PostSubject: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:55 pm

I quite like the look of this, although it's not cheap. Evidently available from November, but better supply from January.

http://www.outdoor-revolution.com/motor-home-awnings/movelite-oxygen/oxygen-movelite-duo.html
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Nearly 700 quid? What a Face No chance
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Looks nice, but like Sunny, not at that price

________________________________________________________________________________
Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm

The zipped doorway in the side canopy is a good feature. Looks like a quality awning but I'm sticking with my Kyham.
Back to top Go down
Voyager

Voyager

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 5:28 pm

As Sunny and Kiteman have said, it's not cheap. However, I am after an awning with the following features:

1) Inflatable and quick to erect.
2) Plenty of light even when all doors and windows closed.
3) Enough space for an internal tent plus living room.
4) Opens up for use as a sun canopy.

It seems to tick all the boxes for me. If I already had a sun canopy I wouldn't be bothered about the last feature. I know there are many fans of the Vango Kela on the forum, but to me this seems to offer a lot more, albeit at a significantly higher price.
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 5:46 pm

Does look good and if inflatable is your top priority Alderley and it ticks all the boxes then go for it....
We looked at inflatables but having seen a couple of the Kyham's we plumped for one of those instead.

Seems this is the right choice for you so good luck with your purchase...

________________________________________________________________________________
Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
Voyager

Voyager

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:06 pm

beakyboy wrote:
Does look good and if inflatable is your top priority Alderley and it ticks all the boxes then go for it....
We looked at inflatables but having seen a couple of the Kyham's we plumped for one of those instead.

Seems this is the right choice for you so good luck with your purchase...

You seem to have a lot of confidence in my decisiveness beakyboy! Plenty of time for me to change my mind yet, which is why I thought I would sound out the forum.
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:13 pm

Have you looked in detail at the Kyham range - you cannot beat their quick erect system in our opinion. We have the sleeper model and they are much cheaper than £700.00.
Roo b Roo
jocolor

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Said it before...We've had the vango kela and the vango sapera, both have inner tents. ..really easy and quick to erect...but the sapera has loads more room. ....Just Love It...!

Timmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.standrewsmotors.co.uk
timmm

timmm

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:12 am

Its that camping time again.

has anyone any thoughts on a new awning this year.

I've been looking at a Vango airbeam Galli low.

Has anyone got one and can they recommend it. If not, what would you recommend?

i know a few have glawnings.
whats the thoughts on them now you have had a season with them?

Timmm
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:05 am

We love our Glawning:

Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo 14149610

The new style one looks even better.

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
Voyager

Voyager

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 1:16 pm

timmm wrote:
Its that camping time again.

has anyone any thoughts on a new awning this year.

I've been looking at a Vango airbeam Galli low.

Has anyone got one and can they recommend it. If not, what would you recommend?

i know a few have glawnings.
whats the thoughts on them now you have had a season with them?

We've just taken delivery of a Vango Attar 380, on offer from Winfields Outdoors, £500 for awning, inner tent, carpet and footprint package, using WINFIELDS5 discount code at checkout for 5% discount for new customers. Planning to take it to Eskdale Dubfest next week so we'll see how we get on with it. It's standard height rather than low, but plenty of people have got the Kela standard height version before they brought out the low version for this season.
Back to top Go down
Voyager

Voyager

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 1:20 pm

By the way, I found that the design of the Outdoor Revolution awning is such that it is only suitable for a RHD van with the side door on the nearside.
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 1:49 pm

We were initially thinking of a Glawning similar to Martins as it does look the part but im a bit impatient with assembling etc so think we will go for the Vango again.

Have you done any homework on the Galli at all Voyager?

Timmm
Back to top Go down
Voyager

Voyager

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 2:00 pm

timmm wrote:
We were initially thinking of a Glawning similar to Martins as it does look the part but im a bit impatient with assembling etc so think we will go for the Vango again.

I took a look at it, but it wasn't really the shape that we wanted, and it's getting on for double the price for an equivalent package to what we bought. I liked the fact that the Attar has a detachable canopy, so doubles up as an awning and sun canopy.
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:58 pm

timmm wrote:

I've put our Glawning up twice now and found it very straightforward. With a little practice I would say 30-40 mins from start to finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo   Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo Empty

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen Duo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Bay Related Products :: Awnings/Sun Canopies-
Jump to: