brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

West Midlands / Worcestershire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulT

PaulT

Cabin : Exec 053

West Midlands / Worcestershire Empty
PostSubject: West Midlands / Worcestershire   West Midlands / Worcestershire EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Can anyone recommend a garage in the West Midlands / Worcestershire area?

If they have experience of fitting three point seat belts in the rear even better.  Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Midlands / Worcestershire   West Midlands / Worcestershire EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello PaulT

in Oldbury there is Volksmagic who do a range of work on VW's. Been in a couple of times looking for parts and go past there quite often to see what they have got in. I believe that the owner was on one of the Wheeler Dealer programs supplying bits and pieces. For servicing we use a small garage in West Bromwich who used to do a lot of work on air cooled VW's. They are becoming quite familiar with my bay.

Dave
Back to top Go down
PaulT

PaulT

Cabin : Exec 053

PostSubject: Re: West Midlands / Worcestershire   West Midlands / Worcestershire EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Thanks Dave, what's the name of the garage in West Bromwich that you use?
I have spoken to Volksmagic about 3-point seat belts as its just round the corner from work but waiting for them to come back to me.

Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Midlands / Worcestershire   West Midlands / Worcestershire EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:27 pm

I go to Meteor Garage in Lombard Street, West Brom. They are a small but very busy outfit and they love Volkswagen Campervans. I don't know if they would be able to help with your seat belts but they look after my servicing needs for the bus and my daily drive.

hope that this helps

Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Midlands / Worcestershire   West Midlands / Worcestershire Empty

Back to top Go down

West Midlands / Worcestershire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Brazilian Bay Services-
Jump to: