www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!
Become a site supporter - join the Executive Club!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi

Share | 

Hit and Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jo1

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Hit and Run   Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Yesterday, I came back to my beloved Camper (2014) to find that some large car or van had clearly attempted a bad three point turn at some point in the day and had bashed into the side of her. (Nearside side/rear. Next to the back lights. Medium sized dent and cracked paintwork on body and damaged end of rear bumper - nearside.) No note. Nothing. It was/is really upsetting. Mabel (the van) is due her one year Danbury service in March and I was thinking of getting the damage fixed then, at the same time. (I know it has nothing to do with the warranty, so don't tell me!) However, I thought I'd ask here for recommendations of anyone in London who could do it, as I'd like to be able to compare quotes from all parties. Help anyone? Sob....
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Hit and Run   Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:42 pm

That's not good. Any cctv in your area? Maybe the police can help identify the crim....

________________________________________________________________________________
www.vdubcamperhire.com
Twitter: @tallulah_vw
Facebook: facebook.com/vdubcamperhire

Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vdubcamperhire.com
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Hit and Run   Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Sorry to hear you have been hit, this is becoming a very common occurrence in car parks. We have had similar, the police told us that they get a number of reports of this occurring in supermarket car parks daily.
Can't help you with any London companies, Tim V had some bodywork done a while back which looked well done in the pictures.

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

Back to top Go down
Jo1

PostSubject: Re: Hit and Run   Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Thank you Matt. I hope Tim V sees this thread.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Hit and Run   Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:44 pm

I read EVERYTHING!! Wink

Sorry to see this Jo1, how upsetting and frustrating.  Evil or Very Mad

I can highly recommend BRM Coachworks in Epsom.  They're my preferred bodyshop as they know how picky I am and always do a great job.  Give them a buzz on 01372 720222, speak to David or Nigel.  Nigel is a hardened VW enthusiast, drives an old Bug, attends a lot of the shows and always has some kind of old skool VW being worked on in the workshop.  They've fixed/painted plenty of my cars and other BraziBays from here too. Right next to Epsom station so very accessible from town too. Tell them I suggest you contact them. Hope your Kombi is back to pristine asap. Basketball

Max SportzKombi - The Bay Racer and Tango - the Fizzy Kombi Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilianvwbay.forumotion.com
Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Hit and Run   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:12 pm

I've used BRM Coachworks for my Passat (when someone drove into the back) and I also think they're very good.
Back to top Go down
greenjc90

Cabin : Exec 039

PostSubject: Re: Hit and Run   Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:20 am

We have also used BRM (following Tim's recommendation). Nigel was fantastic. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down

Hit and Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Brazilian Bay Services-
Jump to: