brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Newbie orange bay called Sal

Go down 
+16
timmm
Matt
RayC
greenjc90
dizzylizard
greeny
Scooby
beakyboy
TimV
harryhornet
MarcusH
AbsintheKombi
Tallulah
kiteman
dazdub
SallyG
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
greenjc90

greenjc90

Cabin : Exec 039

Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:49 pm

Hi Sal! Missed you by a couple of days at Danbury. We were there Friday - for our first annual service. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
RayC

RayC

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:03 am

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new family member Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://treadltd@gmail.com
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:16 am

Hello and welcome

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 Img_2014
Back to top Go down
SallyG

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:54 pm

Hi Everyone, all these beautiful Kombi's and friendly people - what more can we ask for?
Sal is being 'dressed' today with a few twirls, hearts and butterfly's, as soon as I get her back tomorrow I will take some pics and post them. Sorry to be untechnical but is there any simple order in which I do this with my phone camera please anyone who has done it?
Warmer weather is coming.... Sue
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:02 pm

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
timmm

timmm

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Hi from a cold and snowy Holmfirth in Yorkshire

Timmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.standrewsmotors.co.uk
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:03 pm

Hello and welcome!

Looking forward to seeing the pics Smile
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:36 pm

TimV wrote:
Welcome - glad to hear you found us - sorry it took a chance meet with one of our members for that to be the case, but you're here now. Smile

How difficult would it be for Danbury to publicise this community to new owners?

Given the publicity they get on here, you would have thought it was in their interests?
Back to top Go down
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:22 pm

Bumble wrote:
TimV wrote:
Welcome - glad to hear you found us - sorry it took a chance meet with one of our members for that to be the case, but you're here now. Smile

How difficult would it be for Danbury to publicise this community to new owners?

Given the publicity they get on here, you would have thought it was in their interests?

....actually Simon at Danbury did tell us about the forum ...unfortunately we didn't do anything about it until we met Scooby at cheddar gorge !!
Back to top Go down
Hemlock

Hemlock

Cabin : Exec 055

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Croeso! as we Welsh say.
Back to top Go down
Feliz

Feliz

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Hemlock wrote:
Croeso! as we Welsh say.

sorry don't understand ? never heard that before
Back to top Go down
Hemlock

Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:41 pm

I doubt much welsh gets spoken in Bedfordshire (and even less since I left Bedford in 99!). It is a warm welcome, taffy style!
Back to top Go down
Feliz

Feliz

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:46 pm

Hemlock wrote:
I doubt much welsh gets spoken in Bedfordshire (and even less since I left Bedford in 99!). It is a warm welcome, taffy style!

aha... correct not much welsh spoken here - I will consider this my first lesson in welsh !
Back to top Go down
SallyG

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 8:31 am

Welsh, how wonderful my Mother being a Valleys girl! Still can't decide what is most beautiful driving up the west coast of Wales towards Snowdon or the west coast of Scotland??? The one to still visit is the West Coast of Ireland - let me know if there are others who would like to do this too!
Happy days.
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:00 am

The west coast of Ireland is on our bucket list - of the other two I prefer Scotland I'm afraid.

Ultimate West Coast of Scotland!

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
Hemlock

Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:52 am

The Uists and Benbecula are top of my list. Simply stunning... And to get back to the mainland you need to drive through Skye. Quel hardship!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie orange bay called Sal   Newbie orange bay called Sal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie orange bay called Sal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next