brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June

Go down 
+17
Skytiger
MarcusH
M1CEY
Scooby
Feliz
stephenjedward
Sunny
dizzylizard
kiteman
Tallulah
Surfwagen Stan
greenjc90
jaredtiller
irishman
harryhornet
dazdub
Ianvwk
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:47 pm

TimV wrote:
Nice pep talk Coach Beaky!!

Megaphone's on order lol!

________________________________________________________________________________
Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:10 pm

Not going to get out this weekend as I'm off on a stag do, I'll try to get some miles in next week.

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:28 pm

Out on Tuesday for a blast. bounce

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Enjoy the stag do matey , and good to hear you an Mr V will both be out next week..
Plan on dodging the showers tomorrow for a few miles.. Have a good weekend guys...

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:46 pm

Just got back from Decathlon, I'm now officially a MAMIL - middle aged man in Lycra....

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
jaredtiller

jaredtiller

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:29 pm

Just done my half marathon, so training for the cycle starts when my legs have recovered Smile
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:42 pm

Well done Jared...

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:04 pm

Good stuff Jared!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:01 am

Nice weather for round 2 of training! sunny sunny sunny

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:13 pm

23.6 kms up to Headley Heath and back down Box Hill this afternoon. Bring it on Ditchling Beacon! bounce

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:51 pm

Well done boss.. Got out tonight for 15miles, boy was it windy again... Never known so a sustained period of wind before lol..

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Except after a curry perhaps?

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:20 am

Mrs Hornet has been following the training plan from the British Heart Foundation. She's training hard although I do now consider myself a 'Cycling Widow'
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:49 am

harryhornet wrote:
Mrs Hornet has been following the training plan from the British Heart Foundation. She's training hard although I do now consider myself a 'Cycling Widow'

Well done to Mrs HH , i'm out at least three times a week and am starting to get 'the look' when I suggest I'm out again...

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:07 am

Any of the Bikebunch want to get together for a ride this Monday? Happy to put my bike on my Kombi to meet somewhere.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:19 pm

TimV wrote:
Any of the Bikebunch want to get together for a ride this Monday? Happy to put my bike on my Kombi to meet somewhere.

Would love to mate but am away this weekend and probably not back to late Sunday evening so don't think I can commit to anything on Monday. Weather not looking great either.. Typical bank holiday eh ??

Back to top Go down
greenjc90

greenjc90

Cabin : Exec 039

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:02 am

Tim - planning tomorrow to cycle to Royal Oak in Wineham (35 miles). Keith will drive Morrison and provide team bus home. We could meet up on bikes in say Newdigate. Team bus can swing by Leatherhead on way home..... Fancy?
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:35 am

greenjc90 wrote:
Tim - planning tomorrow to cycle to Royal Oak in Wineham (35 miles). Keith will drive Morrison and provide team bus home. We could meet up on bikes in say Newdigate. Team bus can swing by Leatherhead on way home..... Fancy?

Sounds good - already in discussion with Tallulah about a ride that was going to be nearer their manor. Could possibly combine the 2! Will come back to you. Very Happy

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Ok Tallulah and I are meeting greenjc90 outside the Six Bells pub in Newdigate at 1030 to then ride together to the Royal Oak at Wineham.  19 miles of generally easy going roads!  Anyone wanting to join let us know. bounce Basketball

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:27 pm

With just 35 Days to go is everybody nearly ready for this??

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:41 pm

Err no. I'm putting a show together at the mo!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:46 pm

TimV wrote:
Err no. I'm putting a show together at the mo!

Okay you're excused until the 1st June Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:37 pm

Bonus

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:44 pm

I see you've been busy Beaky, just the 44 miles at the weekend was it?!

I've been out a couple of times recently for some short rides, 5 miles or so each time. Last Tuesday I did 9 miles on the road bike I've borrowed - had a full on coughing fit when I'd finished so think I may have pushed a bit hard on that one!

I might get another ride in tomorrow once I've delivered Oli to Cubs.

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Tallulah wrote:
I see you've been busy Beaky, just the 44 miles at the weekend was it?!

I've been out a couple of times recently for some short rides, 5 miles or so each time. Last Tuesday I did 9 miles on the road bike I've borrowed - had a full on coughing fit when I'd finished so think I may have pushed a bit hard on that one!

I might get another ride in tomorrow once I've delivered Oli to Cubs.

Yes mate my riding buddy is trying to kill me off I think, he continued to ride over the winter when I did the sensible thing and packed the bike away, think now is payback time..

Sounds like you are doing the sensible thing little and often is a good starting point , going hell for leather on the road bike might well have induced the coughing fit lol...

Keep up the good work , it will all be worth it...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June   Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brazilian VW Bay Bike To Brighton - Sunday 21st June
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next