brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

sleepover - Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover   sleepover - Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:51 pm

If you can't join us for the full weekend and just want to swing by to the Sleepover to see what's going on, please do. All that I ask is that you make a donation of £5 to our club charity of Cancer Research - we will add this into the total at the end of the BraziBay Auction on Saturday afternoon.

Similarly if you're yet to get into Kombi ownership and want to come down and view the biggest selection found at any one time in Europe throughout the year, then please come along. Meet and chat with current owners - there's a lot to be gained from our BraziBunch!! Again a £5 contribution to our charity is all I ask.

Please reply below if you intend to drop by so we know who to expect. Basketball

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

sleepover - Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover Melogo11
Back to top Go down
crossa

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover   sleepover - Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:32 pm

I hope to drop by on Saturday for a couple of hours in my 10-plate all-white tin-top Aqua Bay. Will gladly donate to Cancer Research.
Pete.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover   sleepover - Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:41 pm

crossa wrote:
I hope to drop by on Saturday for a couple of hours in my 10-plate all-white tin-top Aqua Bay. Will gladly donate to Cancer Research.
Pete.

Thank you

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

sleepover - Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover Melogo11
Back to top Go down
PaulT

PaulT

Cabin : Exec 053

PostSubject: Re: Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover   sleepover - Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Hi, we hope to drop by for the day on Saturday. Unfortunately work has contrived to get in the way of us stopping over. Looking forward to saying hello to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover   sleepover - Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover Empty

Back to top Go down

Day visitors to the KOMBI Sleepover
Page 1 of 1