brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Having a nightmare :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M1CEY

M1CEY

Cabin : Exec 062

Having a nightmare :( Empty
PostSubject: Having a nightmare :(   Having a nightmare :( EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:32 am

Supposed to be going to Devon today in M1CEY. Except the alternator has gone and our local garage can't get a new one til Monday. Dan has ordered one from JK Campers and is going over there now to (hopefully) pick it up. He'll have to try and fit it himself though.

This is on top of him working til midnight most nights this week (which is why we only found out the problem last night as we were going to fill the tyres up and get petrol) and having loads of problems at work, the weather is supposed to be rubbish next week, the printer has stopped working and I found nits in my son's hair last night! Beginning to think this holiday is cursed!

Fingers crossed everyone that he can get the part and fit it ok!!

Karen
x
Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: Having a nightmare :(   Having a nightmare :( EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:21 pm

If your with the AA, try them they came out to me and offered to fit a new starter motor and go and pick it up for me.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Having a nightmare :(   Having a nightmare :( EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:02 pm

We all have days like that M1CEY. 2 months after I took over ownership of my BraziBay, it was all packed up to spend the weekend at the British Volkswagen Festival at Malvern. I drove 2 miles down the road to Tescos to get some splash out of the cashpoint. The starter motor failed whilst I was parked there. My bus never made it to BVF that weekend, but my MINI did it in a daytrip the next day.

As the saying goes, it never rains ......

You'll laugh about this later too. Basketball

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Having a nightmare :( Melogo11
Back to top Go down
M1CEY

M1CEY

Cabin : Exec 062

PostSubject: Re: Having a nightmare :(   Having a nightmare :( EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Thanks guys. New alternator fitted and M1CEY charging as we speak. Might make it down there today after all! x
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Having a nightmare :(   Having a nightmare :( EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Sounds like you need a holiday Smile

________________________________________________________________________________
Having a nightmare :( Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a nightmare :(   Having a nightmare :( EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Take care travelling. Remember it's the journey not the destination that makes it all worth while!!!!! Yeah right - whatever!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a nightmare :(   Having a nightmare :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Having a nightmare :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: