brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

bunting in rear window - how to?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RayC

RayC

Cabin : Club

window - bunting in rear window - how to? Empty
PostSubject: bunting in rear window - how to?   window - bunting in rear window - how to? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:55 pm

Hi all

I see quite a few people have bunting chains in the rear window, my step mum has made a lovely one for bumble but I'm not sure where and how to hang it without it being a pain to get things in the boot area or getting caught in the boot door

can I have some pictures or descriptions of where people have put theirs please

Thanks

Ray
Back to top Go down
http://treadltd@gmail.com
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: bunting in rear window - how to?   window - bunting in rear window - how to? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:07 pm

We doo not put bunting up until we are parked and generally only at the front as we have tinted windows (bunting tied to the visors).
To keep it tight to the rear window a couple of suction cups each side might work, allowing you to tie it to them and it may also go up with the boot door?
We are sure others will be along soon with more answers.

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bunting in rear window - how to?   window - bunting in rear window - how to? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:01 pm

I've just tied Nev's on with some binding ribbon to the door hinges and it goes up and down with the door as its opens - doesn't seem to be too much of a problem - who needs to see out of the back window anyway!! I'll attempt to photobucket!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bunting in rear window - how to?   window - bunting in rear window - how to? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:07 pm

window - bunting in rear window - how to? 60ACB3C5-A53E-4D2B-AD40-9454CBEB6F00_zps8mxsinog
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: bunting in rear window - how to?   window - bunting in rear window - how to? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Same as Scooby, only when parked up. Have bunting for side sliding windows with rubber suction hooks, (only problem is have to take it off when side windows open) and on the windscreen have small Velcro tabs permanently stuck to glass, which I attach Velcro backed hooks onto to hang bunting from.

window - bunting in rear window - how to? Imgp2328

window - bunting in rear window - how to? Imgp2329
Back to top Go down
RayC

RayC

PostSubject: Re: bunting in rear window - how to?   window - bunting in rear window - how to? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:18 pm

Thanks All

ALS can you show me photo of where its tied on the sides?

Ray
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bunting in rear window - how to?   window - bunting in rear window - how to? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 4:36 pm

Will do when back out of the barn next week.
Back to top Go down
RayC

RayC

PostSubject: Re: bunting in rear window - how to?   window - bunting in rear window - how to? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 12:12 pm

great thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bunting in rear window - how to?   window - bunting in rear window - how to? Empty

Back to top Go down

bunting in rear window - how to?
Page 1 of 1