brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Updates to the Classifieds and Marketplace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Updates to the Classifieds and Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Updates to the Classifieds and Marketplace   Updates to the Classifieds and Marketplace EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 11:38 am

Our hosts, Forumotion, have released a new function that has enabled an improvement to both the Classifieds and Marketplace sections.

Effectively you can now post advertisements in a very similar way to other retailing websites.  You have the option to upload up to 6 photographs, a decent amount of descriptive text, add in phone numbers and location should you wish.  The 'donation' button is for use if you require no payment i.e. you're giving something away.  Each ad will require validation by myself before it goes live, but I'll get an email as soon as someone posts an ad, so it won't be long before it goes online.

I'm opening up the Classified section to both our registered members and our paying advertisers now.  Advertising is still free to private members, but I ask that if you get a successful sale, perhaps you would consider a donation of some sort to the club.

Please clearly state in the ad whether you are an Individual (private member) or Professional (paying advertiser) by ticking the relevant box at the top of your ad.

New adverts do not currently feature in the Latest Topics rundown screen right, therefore if you wish to be kept informed of activity in both the Classifieds and Marketplace then go to those zones and click the 'Watch this forum' tab towards the bottom right of the screen.

There are a few ongoing tweaks needed (iOS10!!) but give it a go and I hope you enjoy the update!  Basketball

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Updates to the Classifieds and Marketplace Melogo11
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Updates to the Classifieds and Marketplace   Updates to the Classifieds and Marketplace EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 6:25 pm

The first ad using our new format has been posted.

Take a look - it's for something rather special!!! Smile

________________________________________________________________________________
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Updates to the Classifieds and Marketplace   Updates to the Classifieds and Marketplace EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:50 am

New element to this causes Ads to now appear as a widget on the side bar. Basketball

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates to the Classifieds and Marketplace   Updates to the Classifieds and Marketplace Empty

Back to top Go down

Updates to the Classifieds and Marketplace
Page 1 of 1