www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!
Become a site supporter - join the Executive Club!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi

Share | 

Manchester Christmas Meal - Meeting location and times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Christmas Meal - Meeting location and times   Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Looks like it was a laugh. Good stuff!!

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportzKombi - The Bay Racer and Tango - the Fizzy Kombi Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilianvwbay.forumotion.com
Skooby

Cabin : Exec 046

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Christmas Meal - Meeting location and times   Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:40 pm

email received from Grill on New York Street offering a link to receive 50% off food in January and also entry to a competition for a trip to New York

Good afternoon,
I hope you are well & it was lovely to see you in the restaurant!

I am just emailing you to see if you enjoyed your Christmas party yesterday and check that everything was okay with your visit. We would appreciate any feedback that you may be able to offer.

As you booked your Christmas party with us I would love to exclusively offer you and any one in your party 50% off food for January. Not only do you get 50% off food you will also be entered into a prize draw to WIN a 4* getaway to New York. All you need to do is fill out  your details on the link below & we will email you as soon as the offer goes live. Please feel free to forward this to anyone in your party.

http://blackhouse.uk.com/competition

Once again I hope you enjoyed your visit to the restaurant & if there is anything I can help with in the future whether it’s just a quick question, feedback or enquiry please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest regards
Back to top Go down

Manchester Christmas Meal - Meeting location and times
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Out and About in your Brazilian Bus :: Past Meets and Events-
Jump to: