brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruce09

Cabin : Club

Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning Empty
PostSubject: Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning   Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 10:26 pm

Hi. I was looking to purchase one of the above and noticed that new ones were being sold by auction on EBay, with no reserve. I gave it a go and got a 110283 model for £242 plus postage of £7.99. I noticed another went for £185 plus postage today. The auction time appears to be only one day and I have provided below a link to the latest auction of the 110283 model. Other models are available from the same retailer on Auction (they are also selling one's at full price).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-2017-Khyam-Motordome-Classic-380-2-Man-Driveaway-Campervan-Awning-K110283-/282533384231?hash=item41c84d5027:g:b-YAAOSwXetZR7-2
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning   Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Bruce09 wrote:
Hi. I was looking to purchase one of the above and noticed that new ones were being sold by auction on EBay, with no reserve. I gave it a go and got a 110283 model for £242 plus postage of £7.99. I noticed another went for £185 plus postage today. The auction time appears to be only one day and I have provided below a link to the latest auction of the 110283 model. Other models are available from the same retailer on Auction (they are also selling one's at full price).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-2017-Khyam-Motordome-Classic-380-2-Man-Driveaway-Campervan-Awning-K110283-/282533384231?hash=item41c84d5027:g:b-YAAOSwXetZR7-2

Good price for the driveaway. The link above isn't for not the sleeper, so hasn't got the inner sleeping compartment.

P.S. did you look at the eBay feedback?! I always look at the negative comments - some say more about the buyer, though there is one comment about a previous purchase of a Khyam Evil or Very Mad

P.
Back to top Go down
Bruce09

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning   Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Hi. As the Kyham business address in Leicester was not far from me, I actually picked it up this afternoon. They have a big warehouse full of the Kyham products and mine was all boxed up new. I opened it and everything looks fine, although yet to set it up. Like you, I am cautious and this is why I went to pick it up. It all looked to good to be true and I'm not sure how they can continue to sell at these prices on Auction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning   Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning EmptyThu May 09, 2019 9:56 am

Hi everyone
Anybody selling a drive away awning ?
Kyham tourer or classic quick erect.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning   Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:05 pm

lilyvdub wrote:
Hi everyone
Anybody selling a drive away awning ?
Kyham tourer or classic quick erect.
Thanks

Not sure what type it is, but just seen this on Gumtree:-

https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-part-accessories/campervan-awning-pop-up-/1340948194

P.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning   Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning EmptyTue May 28, 2019 10:25 pm

Thanks for that...all sorted elsewhere now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning   Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning Empty

Back to top Go down

Khyam Motordome Classic Driveaway Awning
Page 1 of 1