brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Let your BraziBay earn its keep!

Go down 
+2
TimV
Scooby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Let your BraziBay earn its keep! Empty
PostSubject: Let your BraziBay earn its keep!   Let your BraziBay earn its keep! EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 11:38 am

I've recently been contacted by Joe at Fat Lama.  After some dialogue I have agreed to post the following.  Fat Lama have been around for a while, but I'd always recommend any individual considering using their service, to perform their own research before making a commitment.  As we know, our BraziBays are for many a luxury item and this may well be a way for your Kombi to earn its keep.

If anyone does choose to rent out their camper via this service, please do let us know how it goes.   Basketball

From Joe @Fat Lama:

Hello to all the VW campervan owners in the brazillianvbay community. My name is Joe and I work for Fat Lama, a peer to peer rental site where you can rent anything to anyone, fully insured. We’re currently experiencing high demand for VW campervans, and do not have the supply to cope. I’m on the hunt for owners of any model of VW campervan!

We need people to list on the platform. There is a huge opportunity for VW owners to earn very good money here, without having to take out their own insurance when renting out their van. To clarify on the insurance, whatever the item, whether it be a camera, drone or campervan, we fully insure it. That is, if any damage is inflicted, if the item breaks, or if it is lost, we fully cover this. In short, when an item is listed on Fat Lama, it's automatically insured by us. Usually this is for a value of up to £25,000 per item, but for VW campervans, we are making an exception, and fully insuring these for up to their true value.

To cover the insurance, we charge 15% of each rental. Alternatively, if the owner has their own insurance, we will only take 5%, and 0% for the first month. Please note, it is completely free to list your campervan. Only when you actually rent it out will you be charged the commission. There is a large sum of money dedicated to advertising also, so think of it as an opportunity to advertise your van for free!

Please do check out our website: https://fatlama.com/, and get in touch either at joe@fatlama.com, or 07808554889 if you think you want to be a part of this, or have any further questions.

One last thing, if you do choose to list your camper, please use the referral link that Tim Votier has kindly organised for you all.  You will receive £25 credit on the site if you use this link!

Fata Lama Referral Link

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Let your BraziBay earn its keep! Melogo11

Last edited by TimV on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Let your BraziBay earn its keep!   Let your BraziBay earn its keep! EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 1:15 pm

Thank you for alerting us to this opportunity, but Scooby will not be for hire, he's family. Smile

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Let your BraziBay earn its keep!   Let your BraziBay earn its keep! EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Anyone decided to use this service?  What are your thoughts? Question Question Question

Do you shudder at the thought of a stranger driving your camper? What are your concerns? Is this a good way of getting a return from your investment in your Komb?

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Let your BraziBay earn its keep!   Let your BraziBay earn its keep! EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:40 am

Anyone? study

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

Cabin : Exec 086

PostSubject: Re: Let your BraziBay earn its keep!   Let your BraziBay earn its keep! EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 12:59 pm

I wouldn't do it like most of us my camper is a pretty large investment and I doubt anyone hiring it treat it as carefully as I would. It has crossed my mind to do weddings, proms etc if anyone asked but then I would be driving it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparkysteve

sparkysteve

Cabin : Exec 035

PostSubject: Re: Let your BraziBay earn its keep!   Let your BraziBay earn its keep! EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 2:33 pm

Dee James wrote:
I wouldn't do it like most of us my camper is a pretty large investment and I doubt anyone hiring it treat it as carefully as I would.

I agree!

BUT I helped some "Young London Couple" on their way to Brighton at a petrol station in a hired Brazilian which they could not restart.

The engine was in such a state. Fan belt loose, dirty engine bay, wires taped together etc.

So maybe some hire companies also don't treat them well either!

Let your BraziBay earn its keep! Logo_s11

Visit my T2c Blog at http://t2bay.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2bay.blogspot.co.uk
gordonmac

gordonmac

Cabin : Exec 029

PostSubject: Re: Let your BraziBay earn its keep!   Let your BraziBay earn its keep! EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 11:04 am

I don't even let friends or family drive mine, so I couldn't do this!!
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

PostSubject: Re: Let your BraziBay earn its keep!   Let your BraziBay earn its keep! EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Too much of a risk for us too
osg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let your BraziBay earn its keep!   Let your BraziBay earn its keep! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let your BraziBay earn its keep!
Page 1 of 1