brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Rubber floor cab mats?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

floor - Rubber floor cab mats? Empty
PostSubject: Rubber floor cab mats?   floor - Rubber floor cab mats? EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:54 pm

Hi All.

Please can anyone tell me if there are rubber mats that can fit in the front cab that covers the whole floor area?

I know it comes with a carpet, but would like a heavy duty rubber mat that will provide more protection.

I spoke to Danbury and they don’t supply anything and have seen something previously that might be suitable online, but I think it is for the original bay window and not necessarily the Brazilian ones?

Our camper (when we get it in March) is a right hand drive 2005 Aircooled model. 

Many thanks for any suggestions, or links santa

Cheers, Badger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rubber floor cab mats?   floor - Rubber floor cab mats? EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Strange. Ours came from Danbury with a single piece rubber mat!
Back to top Go down
bobbo12

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Rubber floor cab mats?   floor - Rubber floor cab mats? EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Mine came with a rubber mat too. That was 2015 model
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Rubber floor cab mats?   floor - Rubber floor cab mats? EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 10:40 pm

Either the rubber mat will be under the carpet or it's been removed. However I have a spare for a RHD Airbus so give me shout when you pick up your Kombi.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

floor - Rubber floor cab mats? Melogo11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rubber floor cab mats?   floor - Rubber floor cab mats? EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 10:50 pm

Thanks helpful people.
You are fab. I suppose I’ll find out exactly what it has got when we pick it up :-)
Such a long wait though :-(
Cheers, Badger.
Back to top Go down
T2D2

T2D2

Cabin : Exec 085

PostSubject: Re: Rubber floor cab mats?   floor - Rubber floor cab mats? EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi Yeh Badger.

Checked our van and danbury have installed the rubber mat under the carpet. We only collected our van a few months ago so guessing yours will be the same Smile

________________________________________________________________________________
bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rubber floor cab mats?   floor - Rubber floor cab mats? EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Thanks for the feedback.
I can sort of see why they put it under the carpet to prevent moisture, but what I am surprised about is they don’t supply (or sell) a heavy duty rubber mat that can be used on the top to stop water from shoes etc making the carpet wet and muddy.
Oh well, never mind. We are still looking forward to getting Merlot :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rubber floor cab mats?   floor - Rubber floor cab mats? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rubber floor cab mats?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Bay Related Products-
Jump to: