brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Indonesian Brazilian Value?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danmac

Cabin : Economy

Indonesian Brazilian Value? Empty
PostSubject: Indonesian Brazilian Value?   Indonesian Brazilian Value? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 12:38 am

Hi all,

I'm a digital nomad traveling south east Asia and I've stumbled on an area that some great Brazilian Bay Windows. The good ones are rust free and ultra low mileage as they have been on islands without main roads or highways.

The one I'm looking at is 27k miles and built in 1984. There don't to be any like this in the UK. They all seem to be early 70's Danbury buses or the more recent modern Brazilian buses... so I'm just curious what such a bus would be worth in the UK. It's got no faults, everything works, no damage, good interior (no camper conversion - yet).

The reason I ask is that it may be worth putting a 2nd one on the boat back to the UK to half the shipping costs.

Any ideas experts? Smile

Thanks!

Dan
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Indonesian Brazilian Value? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indonesian Brazilian Value?   Indonesian Brazilian Value? EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 7:49 pm

Not a huge market for them here - but only because you don't tend to get them imported much. I'd say somewhere between £8-10k selling price here in the UK.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Indonesian Brazilian Value? Melogo11
Back to top Go down

Indonesian Brazilian Value?
Page 1 of 1