brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Spares list & cover advice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bald Hippy

Cabin : Club

cover - Spares list & cover advice Empty
PostSubject: Spares list & cover advice   cover - Spares list & cover advice EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi All
Intending to head down to France/ Spain . Is there a list of advised spares to carry for an aircooled bay anywhere on the forum?
Stuff that it's advisable to carry just in case.
Also has anybody got a tip for decent waterproof covers (not for the trip). Found a couple on Amazon for 70 quid but not sure about the quality.
As ever any advice appreciated.
Also, how come there are hardly any aircooled Brazilans for sale in the usual places these days? Have I bought an endangered species?
BH
Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

Cabin : Exec 086

PostSubject: Re: Spares list & cover advice   cover - Spares list & cover advice EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Bald Hippy wrote:
Hi All
Intending to head down to France/ Spain . Is there a list of advised  spares to carry for an aircooled bay anywhere on the forum?
Stuff that it's advisable to carry just in case.
Also has anybody got a tip for decent waterproof covers (not for the trip). Found a couple on Amazon for 70 quid but not sure about the quality.
As ever any advice appreciated.
Also, how come there are hardly any aircooled Brazilans for sale in the usual places these days? Have I bought an endangered species?
BH

There's a few posts on the subject I think but this thread is a good start point

emergency spares

I nearly got a cover this winter from Heritage as there's discount to forum members but I'm still undecided incase it scratches the paint.

As for the lack of air-cooled Brazilians, there are some out there for sale at the moment trade and private all for quite strong money
Back to top Go down
Bald Hippy

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Spares list & cover advice   cover - Spares list & cover advice EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Thanks for the info Dee. I'll check it out.
BH
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Spares list & cover advice   cover - Spares list & cover advice EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Bald Hippy wrote:

BH

Certainly not endangered but so desirable nobody wants to sell. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Spares list & cover advice   cover - Spares list & cover advice EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Some of us have more than 1 Airbus ...... Very Happy

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

cover - Spares list & cover advice Melogo11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spares list & cover advice   cover - Spares list & cover advice EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 7:44 pm

TimV wrote:
Some of us have more than 1 Airbus ...... Very Happy
Show off!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spares list & cover advice   cover - Spares list & cover advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Spares list & cover advice
Page 1 of 1