brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Public Liability Insurance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lukevk

lukevk

Cabin : Exec 083

Public Liability Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Public Liability Insurance   Public Liability Insurance EmptyTue May 01, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi all

I am looking into the Camper Bug self drive insurance policy rather than Alan Boswell who I am currently with.

At present, Public Liability is an add on to the self drive policy with Alan Boswell but they wont provide this without purchase of the self drive policy through them.

Looking for advice really. Does everyone have public liability? I have spoken to numerous people today who have suggested that it should be covered on our house insurance policy (for customer accidents within the home)?

Any advice or company names would be brilliant. I am struggling to find anyone else who will cover me. As soon as I mention self drive hire, they shy away.

Thanks

Luke
Back to top Go down
https://www.vankampers.co.uk/brazilian-vw-t2-kombi-spares/
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Public Liability Insurance   Public Liability Insurance EmptyTue May 01, 2018 9:04 pm

I just bought Public Liability insurance to cover some freelance work I'm doing. But as I'm doing the work in my business name of VW Bus For Hire Ltd, the policy covers that. It was £84 for 3 months cover. Got it via AON.

http://experis.cfcprograms.com/initialnotice.aspx

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Public Liability Insurance Melogo11
Back to top Go down
lukevk

lukevk

Cabin : Exec 083

PostSubject: Re: Public Liability Insurance   Public Liability Insurance EmptyTue May 01, 2018 9:15 pm

Thanks Tim.
Just been on the site and there is no option for self drive hire in the drop down list. Nothing even close!
what did you put in?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.vankampers.co.uk/brazilian-vw-t2-kombi-spares/
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Public Liability Insurance   Public Liability Insurance EmptyTue May 01, 2018 9:17 pm

lukevk wrote:
Thanks Tim.
Just been on the site and there is no option for self drive hire in the drop down list. Nothing even close!
what did you put in?
Thanks

I didn't - I simply needed Public Liability Insurance - I didn't specify what it was to cover.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Public Liability Insurance Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Liability Insurance   Public Liability Insurance Empty

Back to top Go down

Public Liability Insurance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Brazilian VW Bay Bizness :: Brazilian VW Bays For Hire-