brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Logo up my Kombi ......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Logo up my Kombi ...... Empty
PostSubject: Logo up my Kombi ......   Logo up my Kombi ...... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Ok I admit it - I'm a perfectionist - I am a fan of things being just right. I'm sure there's at least a few of you who share my trait. It has many plus sides and some negative ones - you'll know what I mean if you've lost sleep over a scratch on your BraziBay's paintwork. Rolling Eyes

So, with this perfectionistic attitude I have, I've been umming and erring about whether I wanted to logo up my Kombi. I'd seen the badges and thought mmm that may look good, it may look crap. There was only one way to find out.... I deliberated over where to place a badge - above the side repeaters - along the line of the cab door - and just ended up where a badge really should go on a Volkswagen:
Logo up my Kombi ...... Kombi_10Logo up my Kombi ...... Kombi_11
Logo up my Kombi ...... Kombi_12

Still not sure .... it's growing on me. There's always the dental floss in the bathroom cabinet ready to remove it if I feel the need.

Want one? I got this one from Mega-Bug for a fiver. Heritage sell them too. Basketball

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Logo up my Kombi ...... Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Logo up my Kombi ......   Logo up my Kombi ...... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Looks ok to me. You could always use a photo editor to move it around and try other place's. If its going to be on the back there are only 3 places really, where it is, similar place on the engine door, or above the vw sign.

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

Logo up my Kombi ...... Img_2014
Back to top Go down
belgiumbay

belgiumbay

PostSubject: Re: Logo up my Kombi ......   Logo up my Kombi ...... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:03 pm

HI Tim

Not sure if you have ever seen this site before Kombi Nation it is belgium site but has some really good photo albums going back to the 60th bulli treffen in Hanover 07 ( i was there and it was great) anyway their logo is below I have played with the idea of changing the bas relief split to a bay and having die cut

Logo up my Kombi ...... Logo_KombiNation
Back to top Go down
belgiumbay

belgiumbay

PostSubject: Re: Logo up my Kombi ......   Logo up my Kombi ...... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:01 pm

so

Logo up my Kombi ...... Kombi11
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Logo up my Kombi ......   Logo up my Kombi ...... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Good work bb!

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Logo up my Kombi ...... Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Logo up my Kombi ......   Logo up my Kombi ...... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:36 pm

BB, nice idea but the splitty looks very angry and the bay looks glum to me, need to turn the corners of the bumpers up slightly

Matt.

Logo up my Kombi ...... Img_2014
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logo up my Kombi ......   Logo up my Kombi ...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Logo up my Kombi ......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Bay Related Products-
Jump to: