brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Danbury new website

Go down 
+3
harryhornet
TimV
Ianvwk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

Danbury new  website Empty
PostSubject: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 4:34 pm

Danbury have a new website
Sadly no mention of the Brazilian T2
osg
Back to top Go down
Ianvwk

Ianvwk

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 4:49 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Got job were starting to import parts!!

________________________________________________________________________________
www.vwkampers.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://Www.braziliankampers.co.uk
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 8:17 pm

osg wrote:
Danbury have a new website
Sadly no mention of the Brazilian T2
osg

There's one featured dead centre of the homepage.

They don't market the T2 any more. What's the issue?

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Danbury new  website Melogo11
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 9:28 pm

They’re not displaying any used stock either ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:07 pm

I for one, won’t miss dealing with Danbury......... many nightmares! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
T2D2

T2D2

Cabin : Exec 085

PostSubject: Re: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 2:09 pm

Picked up our vehicle from them on Saturday for a warranty issue. (they fixed the original issue but created a new one!!)

When i spoke to them they said they will not be doing T2s anymore but they would still take them as part exchange though. I pointed out they had lost all their expertise and they didn't disagree...

By the look of the forecourt i would say they are going away from used completely and concentrating on new vehicles. The two T2s they still had in stock were in the middle surrounded my T6s and you could hardly see them! i didnt really notice many used T5s either. Guessing they can put a much bigger mark up on the new stuff than they can the used...

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 7:37 pm

I wonder at what point they will stop servicing and repairs on T2s.
Back to top Go down
absquatulation

absquatulation

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 8:15 am

Probably quite soon.

I always felt that they were trying to work with an unreliable product, we call them quirks, and the sooner they were out of that market the better.

I thought the van was blue, but now I'm told its Lilac
Back to top Go down
T2D2

T2D2

Cabin : Exec 085

PostSubject: Re: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 8:39 am

harryhornet wrote:
I wonder at what point they will stop servicing and repairs on T2s.

Probably when my service plan runs out. I'm probably one of the last people to "buy" one.

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

PostSubject: Re: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 2:57 pm

We have a full service history from Danbury and they did tell us that they (Pilote) would continue to offer service and repair for our BraziBay.
It has become tradition now for us to combine service/maintenance work at Yate with some camping / sightseeing around Bristol or beyond.
Apart from a few minor niggles, over the past 10 years Danbury have given us good, friendly care and support.
osg
Back to top Go down
Purple

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 10:39 am

All my dealings with them have been positive, not many places would remember spraying your van a particular shade of purple 15 years ago! They were working with a finite product in a finite market - I bet there's not two vans out there that have been done exactly the same way, as almost everything fitted to them after they landed in the UK is aftermarket.

They have struggled to get parts lately, as has everyone else, I would imagine that Pilot took one look at the future and knew it didn't include T2's with Polo engines and lorry heaters !
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

PostSubject: Re: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:46 pm

Although the new Danbury website does not show the Brazibay T2 anymore, we can still look around the interior of the Rio model using this link to their previous option
DanburyRioModel

osg
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

PostSubject: Re: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:55 pm

Four used Brazibay T2 now appearing on the Danbury Website Stock page
osg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danbury new website   Danbury new  website Empty

Back to top Go down

Danbury new website
Page 1 of 1