brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Picked up the Van from restorer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sundialsoft

sundialsoft

Cabin : Exec 074

Picked up the Van from restorer Empty
PostSubject: Picked up the Van from restorer   Picked up the Van from restorer EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 9:20 am

Picked up the Van with her new coat of paint, new rear valance, new rear bumper. Photos to follow later.

Took the van to an auto electrician to put the immobiliser back. Danbury had replaced the ignition barrel without doing the immobiliser so I am putting it right prior to the sale of the van.

Very sad to be selling our lovely VW however our new van lands in the UK on the 21st Feb.

________________________________________________________________________________
what is best in life ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picked up the Van from restorer   Picked up the Van from restorer EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi Ian ,

Regarding your immobiliser , is the auto electrician who you are using available to get replacement keys?

Regards Tony

Lilyvdub
Back to top Go down
sundialsoft

sundialsoft

PostSubject: Re: Picked up the Van from restorer   Picked up the Van from restorer EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 pm

lilyvdub wrote:
Hi Ian ,

Regarding your immobiliser , is  the auto electrician who you are using available to get replacement keys?

Regards  Tony

Lilyvdub

He has sorted the immobiliser with my existing key and organised a local lock place to get an extra key. The lock guy has ordered the chips & I hope to get the second key tomorrow. I will let you know how much I pay. It's just a chain shop in a shopping centre but they do the keys.

________________________________________________________________________________
what is best in life ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picked up the Van from restorer   Picked up the Van from restorer EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Ok thanks Ian..I have had a key shop cut one just for an extra to open doors as existing getting worn..but could do with a coded spares now.look forward to your reply.
Tony
Back to top Go down
sundialsoft

sundialsoft

PostSubject: Re: Picked up the Van from restorer   Picked up the Van from restorer EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 3:04 pm

lilyvdub wrote:
Ok thanks Ian..I have had a key shop cut one just for an extra to open doors as existing getting worn..but could do with a coded spares now.look forward to your reply.
Tony
last year a mobile key chap came to our meet at Cotswold view and did keys for several people.

what is best in life ?
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Picked up the Van from restorer   Picked up the Van from restorer EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 8:27 am

sundialsoft wrote:
Picked up the Van with her new coat of paint, new rear valance, new rear bumper. Photos to follow later.

Looking forward to seeing a pic or two Smile

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
sundialsoft

sundialsoft

PostSubject: Re: Picked up the Van from restorer   Picked up the Van from restorer EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 9:11 am

Scooby wrote:
sundialsoft wrote:

Looking forward to seeing a pic or two Smile

there's a couple of pics on our facebook page. We will take a full set once everything is back inside and shiny.

what is best in life ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picked up the Van from restorer   Picked up the Van from restorer Empty

Back to top Go down

Picked up the Van from restorer
Page 1 of 1