brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Time to say goodbye

Go down 
+7
osg
Scooby
dizzylizard
TimV
Dennis
Skytiger
irishman
11 posters
AuthorMessage
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

Time to say goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 7:25 pm

Well after eleven years of owning Mish, today he was sold on for someone else to enjoy and build some amazing memories, as we have.
Mish has been our daily drive for shopping, work, taxi for the kids, and an amazing camping van. We have had so many brilliant trips and camping experiences because of our Brazibay, my son has grown up in it, learnt to cook on campfires, learnt to surf all because of our Brazibay.
In the eleven years we've had Mish since I collected him from Danbury on the 8th August 2008, he's been fabulous, to anyone thinking of buying a Brazibay and asking the question, can you use it for everything, everyday, my answer is definitely, yes you can.
I want to thank Tim for this forum, I first joined and met him at busfest in 2009, the forum and the traders and people I've met thru it have made ownership a wonderful experience. When you encounter a problem and put it on here, someone comes along with the answer, problem solved.
So people, enjoy your vans, drive them, love them at every opportunity, like no other vehicle they will make you smile, bring joy wherever you go.
We decided to sell as Mish has been our main vehicle and my wife struggles now to drive a manual, and our friend has given us first refusal on his T5 auto California at a great price, so we are off to the dark side. I've sold Mish to Ian at VW Kampers, so I know he'll go to a good home, I got yo drive thru the glorious Sussex countryside today for one last time in the sunshine, as you can tell, all very emotional.
So guys, enjoy those vans, and if someone in a Black T5 starts waving madly at you..... it's only me.
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 7:58 pm

Sorry to hear your news, but can understand why. Good luck with your new adventures and hope to see you again at a vw meet.
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Cabin : Exec 033

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 9:11 pm

As one door closes another opens good luck for the future. Tim
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 10:14 pm

Always part of the ‘bunch’ irish. Thanks for being a sterling member here both online and out on the open road. It was Mish that pioneered the Watercooled Longlife exhaust for us all those years back so many should be grateful. Plus irish was one of the original mod team here and helped me in countless ways to build what we have now. Thank you my friend and I hope your T5 brings you further joyful times and memories.

Don’t be a stranger now! ☺

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Time to say goodbye Melogo11
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 8:30 am

Sorry to hear you are moving on Irishman, you have been a stalwart on the forum, from the beginning. I hope you keep visiting the forum to offer advice and encouragement. Best wishes for the future to you and yours and your life with mish2. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 8:31 am

Sorry to read this, but can fully understand your reasoning.
All the best with your new adventures

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 10:24 am

Sorry you have to move on to something more drivable.
Thanks for all your contributions in the past ten years.
Lots of happy memories for you
osg
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 12:41 pm

Sad news Irish but seems like a necessity.

Just in case you were wondering, we accept all types of camper at Alpine Grove, including T5s!

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 1:26 pm

Sorry to hear your news but I expect you're excited about getting your new van.
Hope to see you in the future.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 1:58 pm

Just a thought @irishman, will this change in campervan mean you 'are allowed' to attend VW shows/festivals alike once more, or will they still be 'off limits' as per the management?! rabbit

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:10 pm

It's your choice of music that keeps me away! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:15 pm

irishman wrote:
It's your choice of music that keeps me away! Very Happy

Haha - good deflection!!!

15 all.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 3:50 pm

Sorry you had to sell but happy you still have a camper enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 6:00 pm

Sorry to hear this but am sure you'll still have lots of fun in the new van. Hope to see you out and about in the future.

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye   Time to say goodbye Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to say goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: