I'm selling this on behalf of a good friend who current 'career change' is forcing the sale of their beloved VW Camper Van.
I'm posting this on various platforms but if it goes to a member of this forum I'll make a donation to the club.
[b]Volkswagen T2 Kombi with Danbury Diamond conversion[/b]
This stunning 2015 Danbury Diamond is one of the highest specifications produced, including the very desirable (and expensive) direct drive power steering, latest style interior units, sat-nav, reversing cameras, central locking and night heater. Only 10,791 miles from new.
Comes with several extras and 12 months MOT.
• Right hand drive as converted by Danbury
• Classic VW purple
• Seats 5 – sleeps 4 (with upper bed boards not shown)
• Cab roof rack
• Aluminium side step
• Tow bar with electric (used for bike rack only)
• VW purple under white bodywork in perfect condition.
• Chrome Volkswagen roundel on colour coded radiator grille
• Clear front indicator lenses
• Colour matched bumpers and factory mirrors
• Chrome plastic headlamp rings and hubcaps on white painted rims
• Chrome jacking point covers for near side
• Danbury poptop with grey canvas and upper bed boards to make 4 berth with mattress included.
• Stainless steel/wooden roof rack
• Tow bar with electrics
• Aluminium side step
• Rear mounted spare wheel carrier with chrome & colour coded cover.
• 2 comfortable purple seats with rake adjustment, reclining backrests and head restraints
• 3-point seatbelts
• Wipers with intermittent, regular and double speed function plus electric screen wash-wipe
• Front and rear heated screens
• ICE with TV and 4 speakers.
• DVD / Sat Nav
• Rear parking cameras
• Central locking with alarm
• Additional heater
• 12v socket
• Wooden/stainless steel steering wheel
• Diamond layout with full-sized bed and seating for 5.
• Latest style furniture units in light driftwood with black worktops
• Purple trim across rear seat/bed and rear mattress squab
• Contrasting blackout curtains
• Contrasting grey carpet flooring (removable) over vinyl
• Removable storage / bench seat
Camping and extras:
• Large storage pockets to the back of both front seats
• Removable pedestal table stowed behind nearside seat
• Electric cold water tap – stainless steel sink with pumped water and drain to underside of camper
• Gas powered twin hob with grill
• 12v Waeco fridge
• Twin spotlights – twin led strip lights
• Double 13 amp socket (for use when on hook-up)
• Leisure battery with 240v charger and condition meter to run camping equipment
• Rear night heater (another expensive option).
• Fire extinguisher
• Vango inflatable awning / tent.
• Portable chemical toilet.
• Custom fitted memory foam mattress topper
• Stormforce waterproof cover
• 1.4 water-cooled 80bhp modern engine running on regular unleaded petrol
• 35+ mpg
• 4 forward gears 1 reverse
• Power steering (very expensive, rare and desirable)
• Front disc brakes – drums to rear
• Standard height suspension
• Volkswagen factory immobiliser
• Full underbody Waxoil to protect from rust
• Trickle charge to the battery to ensure the battery is kept fully charge when not in use
• 2 keys
• Only 10,791 miles from new.
This level of specification when new from Danbury would have been approx. £55,000.
Contact Mark – 07795 482793 (email: [email]email@example.com[/email])