brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Launch of a new private section to the forum - Kombi Konnect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Launch of a new private section to the forum - Kombi Konnect Empty
PostSubject: Launch of a new private section to the forum - Kombi Konnect   Launch of a new private section to the forum - Kombi Konnect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:11 pm

There are a number of individuals and companies involved in the hiring of New T2s now. Many fund the purchase of their Kombis by renting their vehicles out. Launching today, we have a specific forum for people involved in such enterprises to establish a dialogue, in a positive way to further their business. It's called Kombi Konnect and is found - should you have access - within the Brazilian VW Bay Bizness category.

You must prove that you are involved in the business of hiring out Kombis before gaining access to this section of Brazilian VW Bay.com. Contact me via pm should you wish to use this new forum.

I hope those of you that use the new category, find it a real benefit.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Launch of a new private section to the forum - Kombi Konnect Melogo11
Back to top Go down
NorthPoles

NorthPoles

Cabin : Club

Launch of a new private section to the forum - Kombi Konnect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Launch of a new private section to the forum - Kombi Konnect   Launch of a new private section to the forum - Kombi Konnect EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:31 am

Hello to all Kombis for hire!

First - thanks again to Tim for launching that section - it has been really useful!

But I have noticed today that there is still only few of us there... Perhaps you prefer not to share the secrets of the trade - which is fair enough. But perhaps just like me you missed the announcement when it was first launched. If that is the case have a look at Tim's post above and join us there. We are happy to answer questions from the newbies and hear about your experience with hiring out your Kombi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.retro-holidays-camper-hire.co.uk

Launch of a new private section to the forum - Kombi Konnect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: Site Feedback-
Jump to: