brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

brazilianvwbay facebook question

Go down 
+5
Tallulah
pastymaster
AbsintheKombi
Jennijoy
Matt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Cabin : Club

brazilianvwbay facebook question Empty
PostSubject: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:17 pm

When opening the brazilianvwbay facebook page up, the small chat box opens in bottom right corner. has anyone played with this yet? Does it only connect to Tim as the page's admin or does it connect to anyone viewing the page?

anyone up for an experiment and online now?

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

brazilianvwbay facebook question Img_2014
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:27 pm

it appears that it opens chat with any facebook members online at the time, thanks to jeremi for saying hi back if your on here too.

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

Back to top Go down
Jennijoy

PostSubject: Re: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi, i've literally just joined this forum. I can't seem To fnd a link to the facebook group, and I can't find it from facebook either. Can you tell me how to get to it please?
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Brazilian Bay Fan Zone: https://www.facebook.com/groups/95285567483/

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
pastymaster

pastymaster

PostSubject: Re: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Is that box just an online chat area for your friends and contacts?

Or is there one on page that I've missed? scratch

pastymaster

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pastymaster
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:04 pm

I thought it was just for any of your 'friends' who are online at the time.

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 pm

It appears that it allows chat between members of the facebook group that are online. Also it appears that any chat remains there for at least that day, as there is no way for ordinary members to clear the screen, so what conversations happen remain if you log in later on the same day. I am presuming that todays chat will be cleared off it tomorrow, time will tell,

Matt.

Back to top Go down
NorthPoles

NorthPoles

PostSubject: Re: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Walmsleys - thanks, I didn't know about it either but I'm rubbish with Facebook so no wonder
Back to top Go down
http://www.retro-holidays-camper-hire.co.uk
MarcusH

MarcusH

Cabin : Exec 031

PostSubject: Re: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Here is link to possibly win some cookies on facebook from the Camper Cookie Co. Just need to like the page and there will be 10 winners

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=452985248111643&set=a.169301039813400.43059.150748125002025&type=1&theater

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:32 pm

MarcusH wrote:
Just need to like the page
And that is (one of the reasons) why I don't like FB. Those "like" buttons allow multiple data flows between different parties and extensive data mining opportunities for commercial gain. FB is not about social experience but money.

I'll get off my high horse now Wink
Back to top Go down
MarcusH

MarcusH

Cabin : Exec 031

PostSubject: Re: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:43 pm

You might win some cookies though - then unlike the page

I remember I had something similar with Easyjet on facebook. Booked my flights and then Easyjet kept sending me info about other flights I might like through facebook. I hadn't even liked the Easjet page. They must have linked it through my email address. I thought it was quite clever really
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:32 pm

For free cookies they can have as much of my information they want bounce

Absinthe will probably win anyway. He's quite good at that Smile

brazilianvwbay facebook question Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Lol. No wonder I'm so fat! Crying or Very sad

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brazilianvwbay facebook question   brazilianvwbay facebook question Empty

Back to top Go down

brazilianvwbay facebook question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: