brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Holiday Center Parks Belgien

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

Cabin : Club

Holiday Center Parks Belgien Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Center Parks Belgien   Holiday Center Parks Belgien EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Our Holiday in this year was in Center Parks in Belgien at the northsea. We stay there 4 days. The weather was badly. The Holiday was good in the swimmingpool. We was there all the time. The Kids have fun the hole day. But it was very hard for fahter and mother. We go early in bed and the kids stands up at 7. The older child says every time: go swimming, go swimming :-)
We drove 5 hours. we maked a lot of stops for the childs. they always want to run, not driving. they are to jung for far rises.
but in the next it will be better.
here are some photos.
[img]Holiday Center Parks Belgien Dsc08014[/img]
[img]Holiday Center Parks Belgien Dsc08015[/img]
[img]Holiday Center Parks Belgien Dsc08016[/img]
[img]Holiday Center Parks Belgien Dsc08110[/img]
[img]Holiday Center Parks Belgien Dsc08210[/img][img]Holiday Center Parks Belgien _dsc8510[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2-c.de
belgiumbay

belgiumbay

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Center Parks Belgien   Holiday Center Parks Belgien EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Hi Michel

De vossemeren?

Really love it around the Lommel even though we have the caspian sea out of the window now do miss the Flemish meres

Did you go into Hasselt?
Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Center Parks Belgien   Holiday Center Parks Belgien EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:49 pm

hello belgumbay,
de vossenmeren we was the one before this holiday. we was for this in de haan. that are the photos from de haan.
in vossenmeeren we was a lot of and in erperheide. we love the center parks. but in hasselt i was not going. mostly i stand in the park. my children are young and love the most time to swim in the pools. i hope when they are older that we can maks biketours.

in lommel is a shop - lavreysen for shirts, trousers, and so on. i know that they are in our family but i never seen them. when we stay the next time in lommel i will asks them for the family lavreysen :-) (lavreysen is my familiyname - achtername)
do you visit belgium in the last time?

________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
belgiumbay

belgiumbay

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Center Parks Belgien   Holiday Center Parks Belgien EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:53 pm

We left Belgium 2years ago

Live in Azerbaijan right now but going to live in Korea from August

We miss the Flemish coast a lot and the Nederland coast especially de panne and around domburg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Center Parks Belgien   Holiday Center Parks Belgien Empty

Back to top Go down

Holiday Center Parks Belgien
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Out and About in your Brazilian Bus :: Great Bay Trips-
Jump to: