brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

a copy from the registration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

Cabin : Club

a copy from the registration Empty
PostSubject: a copy from the registration   a copy from the registration EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:42 pm

A t2c friend from me will import the brazilian t2c to germany. the watercooled version!
in germany are much interested people for this car. all papers for registration for the TÜV we have but we need a copy from a watercooled registraition car from england. this is okay when it is a copy from you. i hope you could help me please.

Ich versuche das mal in deutsch, denn in englisch ist das verdammt schwer zu erklären.
Ein T2C Freund möchte mehrere T2C wassergekühlt nach Deutschland importieren.( Vorgeschichte: er hatte bereits im Jahre 2004 mehr als 30 Airooled Fahrzeuge importiert und zugelassen bekommen)
Alle notwendigen Papiere sind vorhanden und alle Gutachten erstellt.
Allerdings verlangt der TÜV eine Kopie einer Zulassung eines in England zugelassenen Wagens als Vergleich. Also wenn bitte jemand mit diese als Kopie schicken könnte wäre ich echt froh. Diese würde nur dem TÜV vorgelgt werden.
Vielen dank im Vorraus
best to you all, and sorry for bad writing
michel_bonn

________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.t2-c.de
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: a copy from the registration   a copy from the registration EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:00 pm

I think:
A friend wants to import several T2C watercooled into Germany. (In the past he's already imported and had approved more than 30 Aircooled)

However, the TÜV requires a copy of a registration document of a vehicle registered in England as a comparison. So please if someone could send a copy of this I would be really happy. This would only be the TÜV vorgelgt
(don't know that last bit).

Not sure I'd be happy giving a copy of my reg document but suppose the pertinent details could be blanked out if it's just so the TUV can check what a kosher one looks like.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: a copy from the registration   a copy from the registration EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:36 pm

I agree, please don't start sending copies of your V5s. Michel I suggest you contact Jason at Danbury for this kind of information.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

a copy from the registration Melogo11
Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: a copy from the registration   a copy from the registration EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:19 pm

okay tim, t will do this.
thank you
michel

Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: a copy from the registration   a copy from the registration EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Very strongly agree with Tim, please do not send copies of V5's for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a copy from the registration   a copy from the registration Empty

Back to top Go down

a copy from the registration
Page 1 of 1