brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Have a Very Brazi 2021!!
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
11 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Just a thought!! Over Night Camping Spots!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ianclarke1970

ianclarke1970

Cabin : Economy

Just a thought!!  Over Night Camping Spots!! Empty
PostSubject: Just a thought!! Over Night Camping Spots!!   Just a thought!!  Over Night Camping Spots!! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:42 am

Hi just a thought and sorry if this has already been done. But I was thinking it would be great if we could start a list of where people have pulled up for the night in there Campers. We did it on route to Cornwall last year they way i did it was look where I wanted to stay then on google maps (street view) went along the road and found a layby. But if we could all maybe try gathering this information in one central place then It would help everyone out who wanted just an over night spot when on long journeys. I dont know how we would do this as in map reference and things but sure it would be a good thing.

Any ideas?

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought!! Over Night Camping Spots!!   Just a thought!!  Over Night Camping Spots!! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:42 pm

We've been members of www.wildcamping.co.uk for a while (£15pa) which provides a downloadable POI list of overnight camping spots.

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com                                                      www.vdubcamperhire.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove                                                      Twitter: @tallulah_vw
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Facebook: facebook.com/vdubcamperhire
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
ianclarke1970

ianclarke1970

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought!! Over Night Camping Spots!!   Just a thought!!  Over Night Camping Spots!! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:44 pm

cool I will look into this one!! Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Gina Tonic

Gina Tonic

Cabin : Exec 020

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought!! Over Night Camping Spots!!   Just a thought!!  Over Night Camping Spots!! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:07 pm

Hi. We have the brit stops book and use that for the odd night. Handy if en route further afield. www.britstops.com
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought!! Over Night Camping Spots!!   Just a thought!!  Over Night Camping Spots!! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:55 pm

@Gina Tonic wrote:
Hi. We have the brit stops book and use that for the odd night. Handy if en route further afield.  www.britstops.com  
Thanks for reminding me. I've been meaning to buy that for a while but needed to wait for the new copy.
Back to top Go down

Just a thought!! Over Night Camping Spots!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Out and About in your Brazilian Bus :: Brazilian Bay friendly Campsites and Camping Clubs-
Jump to: