brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD

Go down 
+2
beakyboy
RayC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RayC

RayC

Cabin : Club

Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD Empty
PostSubject: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:36 pm

Hello everyone

I've been looking for a while but work keeps getting in the way of Kombi shopping and we have missed out on a diamond

we are looking for a RHD 5 or 7 seat Aquabay, must be good condition with raising roof or price reflecting required roof

condition is important but colour not as much but light blue is preferred but not critical, amigo spec is not ideal according to the wife as she wants cupboards but will consider the right amigo if price reflects

it will be going to a very loving home with other VW's to keep it company!

Thanks

Ray
Back to top Go down
http://treadltd@gmail.com
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi RayC,

What sort of budget have you got?

Private sales are listed on the forum from time to time and any Kombi's that have been spotted on the like of ebay and autotrader are regularly posted here too , Lady J was recently put up for sale through the forum but think she's been snapped up...

VW Kampers and Danbury both sell used vehicles , have you checked our their current stock vehicles online?

Good luck in your search...

________________________________________________________________________________
Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
RayC

RayC

PostSubject: Re: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:03 pm

thanks BeakyBoy

I've checked Danbury and VWKampers I just missed the dark blue Diamond that Ian had due to work travel getting in the way, I don't want to go over £28K really and would like 2010 onwards really

Danbury have a 2008 with a yellow interior I'm not keen on due to age and interior colour and a black 5 seat the Mrs has veto'd due to it being black and a bit too expensive, I would go for one of the new but pre registered Danbury models but for £35K it would have to be exactly right and the ones they have are not the correct colours and interiors to warrant the costs, new build is just too much plus they are very lax at getting back to me and I'm really busy with work so it need to be right van as I don't have the time to sort things out

Olive looked good but Mrs again no due to LHD and I don't have time to get here converted, white amigo on here I cant justify cost for low spec

Cheers
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:28 pm

What a shame about the dark blue Diamond , am sure Ian will keep you in touch with anymore he gets into stock and am sure too that Forum members will keep you informed of any they hear of coming to market..

I think if you could it might be worth a day or two in Yate to go through the Dunbury showroom and their new but pre-registered models, I can assure you that you will have the attention of the sales staff if you are there in person.

About 10 of us are going to CamperJam on the 4th-6th July if you and the Mrs. could get down for a day you could have a look around a few of the forum members vans and see for yourself what you like.

________________________________________________________________________________
Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Hi Ray. We can change any colour of a stock vehicle easily so don't let that put you off. Best to come down to Bristol and spend a few hours looking around as we have lots in stock plus some more arriving Friday and the pre reg ex display vehicles are a great saving too. We have 1000's of colour samples for you to look at and choose from. Just give us a call to book an appointment . Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:23 pm

WARNING: going to Yate to look at Danburys is like to going to view a puppy - you WILL buy one!  Wink 

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
RayC

RayC

PostSubject: Re: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Ian is helpful just didn't work out with that one but I'm sure there will be more Smile

We have been down to Danbury once already so I know what I want if going for new but as I only get a small amount of free time per month its not easy so will have to be done remotely and issue is any colour change/spec amendment is an additional cost pushing the budget up further so I don't think a colour change is on the cards for a pre registered "new one" if interior and colour change was part of price then its an easy decision!

hopefully someone will let me know of something turning up soon Smile
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:38 pm

If you can't make it to Camperjam but fancy a shorter trip up the M6 there will be 10 of us at Silverdale on 20th June at the Northern Meet - we'd all be happy to show you round our vans.

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:42 pm

Ok Ray. My advice would be go for a good van that you'll keep and have fun with for a long time and with a good warranty and back up, as the colour can be changed anytime in the future and would only cost around the £1200 mark to re paint . Pm me if I can help any further or answer any question you might have . Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:44 pm

I agree - compromise on some of the criteria and change what's not 'perfect' later. That's the beauty of a BraziBay.

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD Melogo11
Back to top Go down
RayC

RayC

PostSubject: Re: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:08 pm

thanks guys, not met my wife yet then Smile
Back to top Go down
RayC

RayC

PostSubject: Re: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:18 pm

AbsintheKombi wrote:
If you can't make it to Camperjam but fancy a shorter trip up the M6 there will be 10 of us at Silverdale on 20th June at the Northern Meet - we'd all be happy to show you round our vans.

thanks, I will look into it, I'm abroad this week until Saturday, then china sunday 15th to Thursday 26th, so a hectic month pretty much same as last month hence getting no time to do anything that's mainly why the wife wont compromise on spec as she knows it wont get done!, the only later fit item will probably be second row of seats, the boys are mithering me now too so I had better do something soon!
Back to top Go down
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: Re: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:49 pm

AbsintheKombi wrote:
WARNING: going to Yate to look at Danburys is like to going to view a puppy - you WILL buy one!  Wink 

totally agree we were like kiddies in the toy shop - except it was a little more than just pocket money to spend  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD   Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted 5 seat or 7 seat aquabay RHD
Page 1 of 1