brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Importing from Brazil youself...

Go down 
+14
RayC
stan
jme
igtoth
Malcolm Eales
olive
Andy
dartmoor
chewie
jj123vw
dazdub
chairboy_paul
TimV
Daymo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RayC

RayC

Cabin : Club

Importing from Brazil youself... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Importing from Brazil youself...   Importing from Brazil youself... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:22 pm

I have a good friend who works in spain and has family in Brazil he imports T1's to spain, he has the address and shipping already set up, if anyone wants a T2C I'm happy to put you in touch, he is so confident his vans would be in good as described condition all he asks for is a returnable deposit should you be unhappy on arrival the deposit is to stop dreamers and messers

So far even getting the manual and other bits everyone said was too difficult has seemed easy so PM me if you want putting in touch
Back to top Go down
http://treadltd@gmail.com
jkp

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: Importing from Brazil youself...   Importing from Brazil youself... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:41 pm

Hi Ray C

Am thinking about doing an import from Brasil - would love to speak to your contact if you could share the details?

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Marco silva

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Importing from Brazil youself...   Importing from Brazil youself... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:45 am

I Imported two bays from Brasil and got the kombis in uk in July , i paid the vat and done the NOVA, I'm in Brasil now, I'll be back to UK next week and ill try to sort the IVA, I'll need some help with the IVA
Back to top Go down
Ianvwk

Ianvwk

PostSubject: Re: Importing from Brazil youself...   Importing from Brazil youself... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:43 am

IVA is very very difficult!

What age are you your kombis?

________________________________________________________________________________
www.vwkampers.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://Www.braziliankampers.co.uk
Marco silva

PostSubject: Re: Importing from Brazil youself...   Importing from Brazil youself... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 12:06 pm

2013 and 2009. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ianvwk

Ianvwk

PostSubject: Re: Importing from Brazil youself...   Importing from Brazil youself... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 12:43 pm

You should of looked into IVA before importing. You have to make a huge amount of modifications to the Kombis and its very very hard. Only a few people in the UK have managed it. PM me your email address and i will send a list of changes needed to pass IVA. Ian

________________________________________________________________________________
www.vwkampers.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://Www.braziliankampers.co.uk
Rachelvw

Rachelvw

Cabin : Exec 099

PostSubject: Re: Importing from Brazil youself...   Importing from Brazil youself... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Maybe you could put the list up incase anyone else may have a interest in bring one in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Importing from Brazil youself...   Importing from Brazil youself... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Importing from Brazil youself...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2