brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay

Go down 
+5
timmm
harryhornet
kiteman
jj123vw
TimV
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hbchefchen

hbchefchen

Cabin : Club

sale - Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The number 222/1200 is back :)   sale - Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 9:37 pm

sale - Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay  - Page 2 26fe8711
Hi members,
I bought the crashed car at the end of 2018. The next step was to look for a new roof. After a long search, We find a parts donor in Henfield at VW Kampers Ltd
Then it started to change the roofs. A master in corrosive construction laboriously put the new roof together with the 222. The car is currently completely primed, repainted. Now the sealing and insulation begins. Interior work and modification will follow. Now my question: I urgently need help to bring the car on the street.
In Germany this is almost impossible. Someone can help me??
Thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay    sale - Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 10:06 pm

Hi hbchefchen,

what sort of help were you looking for?

If you can give some indication of the areas with which you would like help, I'm sure there will be people who offer help and/or point to threads on this site.

P.
Back to top Go down
hbchefchen

hbchefchen

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay    sale - Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 10:29 pm

My Kombi was never registered, so it is considered a new car.

In Germany, registration requirements have become very strict in the last 3 years. It isn´t possible to register the vehicle as a new car in Germany.

So I'm looking for a way to register my Kombi with a few modifications or tricks somewhere in Europe.
Greetings from Germany
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay    sale - Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 12:23 am

hbchefchen wrote:

In Germany, registration requirements have become very strict in the last 3 years. It isn´t possible to register the vehicle as a new car in Germany.

So I'm looking for a way to register my Kombi with a few modifications or tricks somewhere in Europe.  
Greetings from Germany

It was built in 2013 so it is not ‘new.’

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

sale - Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay  - Page 2 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
hbchefchen

hbchefchen

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay    sale - Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 7:53 am

TimV wrote:
hbchefchen wrote:

Greetings from Germany

Yes, I know, but for the first registration of a vehicle in Germany,I have to comply with the latest regulations such as "Euro6"

If it is different in the UK!?! I come after the pandemic to UK and get a day registration, then I have a used car and I get my registration in Germany.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay    sale - Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 8:55 am

hbchefchen wrote:
TimV wrote:
hbchefchen wrote:

Greetings from Germany

Yes, I know, but for the first registration of a vehicle in Germany,I have to comply with the latest regulations such as "Euro6"

If it is different in the UK!?! I come after the pandemic to UK and get a day registration, then I have a used car and I get my registration in Germany.

I’m afraid it isn’t as straightforward as that. Because the Kombi is under 10 years old it will need to go through a strict IVA test. That will require the fitment of right hand drive headlights, a speedometer with mph, side repeater indicators and a rear right hand fog light. Not an impossibility but it will cost £. You may be better to store it until it is 10 years old then try. You will also need to have a U.K. address to register it to.

________________________________________________________________________________
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
hbchefchen

hbchefchen

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay    sale - Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:03 am

Ok, thanks!
I have to and will continue to look for a way, the vehicle to register.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay    sale - Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:05 am

hbchefchen wrote:
Ok, thanks!
I have to and will continue to look for a way, the vehicle to register.

There is always a way!!! Very Happy

If you need help - we are here!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
hbchefchen

hbchefchen

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay    sale - Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:12 am

Fine, there was a perfect answer. Very Happy
What do you think, how much cost "there is always away"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay    sale - Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrecked Last Edition for sale on EBay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2