brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Wiper Blades: Club Deal

Go down 
+33
JamesNH
CHAZ107
lexi
dylosc
Voyager
Swansal
PeteH
gordonmac
Baylee
JLS 62
Vicster268
BethS
docmark
Skooby
bonnie blue
stephenjedward
jill
nickc
BigDubblya
greeny
dizzylizard
Surfwagen Stan
Hemlock
Scooby
Firebird
irishman
primrose
Feliz
tatty
MarcusH
beakyboy
AbsintheKombi
Tallulah
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:07 am

Picked up Tallulah's new wipers at the sleepover and fitted them before we left on Sunday. What a difference! Much better than the originals ever were. Just need to fit the intermittent wiper relay gadget we bought in the auction now.

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...

Last edited by Tallulah on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:04 pm

Tallulah wrote:
Picked Tallulah's new wipers at the sleepover and fitted them before we left on Sunday. What a difference! Much better than the originals ever were. Just need to fit the intermittent wiper relay gadget we bought in the auction now.

we also fitted ours before setting off from Anita's - agreed much better than our originals ---thanks to Tim for sourcing them Smile
Back to top Go down
tatty

tatty

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:45 pm

Got my blades thanks but seems nothing is ever straightforward. Yes they are a direct replacement for the standard bayonet arm fitting - seems though that someone in a previous life change ONE arm only to a non - standard fitting (why would you do that) and has the hook attachment so now only one of the replacement blades will fit !

Probably the more expensive way of going about resolving, but can anyone please advise me where I can get the original standard brazilian wiper arm so that I can at least buy and change out blades in pairs - I think the one I'm after if the other arm is correct has 'Dyna made in Brazil' stamped on it.
I've searched the usual sites but the answer does not appear obvious

Thanks
Terry
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:10 pm

tatty wrote:
Got my blades thanks but seems nothing is ever straightforward. Yes they are a direct replacement for the standard bayonet arm fitting - seems though that someone in a previous life change ONE arm only to a non - standard fitting (why would you do that) and has the hook attachment so now only one of the replacement blades will fit !

Probably the more expensive way of going about resolving, but can anyone please advise me where I can get the original standard brazilian wiper arm so that I can at least buy and change out blades in pairs - I think the one I'm after if the other arm is correct has 'Dyna made in Brazil' stamped on it.
I've searched the usual sites but the answer does not appear obvious

Thanks
Terry

Terry the clip that's on the blades I sent you is a universal one - it fits wiper arms with the hook type fitting too, so this shouldn't be a issue.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
tatty

tatty

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Ah so it is - sorted thanks Tim

The hook arm is looking a bit scabby though so if anyone has details of where to source the original bayonet arm i may look to replace it some time - thanks
Back to top Go down
Skooby

Skooby

Cabin : Exec 046

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 4:18 pm

Any blades still available? I would like 2 please. Do I pay you via paypal?

cheers
Simon
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 4:22 pm

Let me check.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Sorry Skooby - out of stock - I'll get some more in on Monday. Will be in touch.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
docmark

docmark

Cabin : Exec 022

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Tim
I also would like 2 blades when/if you get restocked?
Can you pm when available and we can agree payment method?
Thanks -
Mark
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:31 pm

New stock ordered. Should be with me tomorrow. Will be in touch when it is.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
greeny

greeny

Cabin : Exec 052

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:40 pm

Hi Tim, can I order a pair too, Chris
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Loads back in stock now. I'll pm those who've recently requested sets.

NB: they won't go into the post until Thursday because it's my birthday tomorrow and Max, Mars and I are off Jetskiing for the day!!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
BethS

BethS

Cabin : Exec 063

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:24 am

Happy birthday, Tim! Could you let me know when you've got the blades in, as I'd like a new pair too. Our blades squeak to high heaven.
Back to top Go down
Vicster268

Vicster268

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 9:53 pm

Hi Tim

Do you have any more blades? Would like 2 pairs and would need you to put in post if poss...

Thanks
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 10:08 pm

Vicster268 wrote:
Hi Tim

Do you have any more blades? Would like 2 pairs and would need you to put in post if poss...

Thanks

Pm sent

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
JLS 62

JLS 62

Location : Leicester - the centre of the world - sorry England

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Hi Tim

Like Vicster 268, any blades left? If so, could you bring to the Northern meet please?

Cheers

Julian
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:15 pm

JLS 62 wrote:
Hi Tim

Like Vicster 268, any blades left?  If so, could you bring to the Northern meet please?

Cheers

Julian

Think Vicster got the last of the current batch mate. Will get more at some point but not necessarily before next weekend. Soz.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
JLS 62

JLS 62

Location : Leicester - the centre of the world - sorry England

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:20 pm

TimV wrote:
JLS 62 wrote:
Hi Tim

Like Vicster 268, any blades left?  If so, could you bring to the Northern meet please?

Cheers

Julian

Think Vicster got the last of the current batch mate.  Will get more at some point but not necessarily before next weekend. Soz.

No worries - have managed 8 years without.

:-)
Back to top Go down
Baylee

Baylee

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 12:28 pm

Hi Tim
We could do with a set asap if there are any available, a Pigeon decided to hit the windscreen on our way home from the Kapers and took the drivers side wiper completely off!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Baylee wrote:
Hi Tim
We could do with a set asap if there are any available, a Pigeon decided to hit the windscreen on our way home from the Kapers and took the drivers side wiper completely off!

Will check stock later. Smile

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
gordonmac

gordonmac

Cabin : Exec 029

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:23 pm

Im needing a set too Tim - mine are getting worn.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 9:02 pm

No stock in Tim's garage at the moment I'm afraid, but can sort some for next week.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
PeteH

Cabin : Exec 079

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:56 pm

Tim as a matter of interest do these replacement blades use the original clip for attachment to the arm or have folks replaced their wipers arms with ones with a hooked end.  My van has the original wire blades, "clipped" to the arm.  I had to butcher a set of so called compatible replacements to get the rubber out and fit it to the Brazilian blades.

Pete and Sue.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 5:23 pm

PeteH wrote:
Tim as a matter of interest do these replacement blades use the original clip for attachment to the arm or have folks replaced their wipers arms with ones with a hooked end.  My van has the original wire blades, "clipped" to the arm.  I had to butcher a set of so called compatible replacements to get the rubber out and fit it to the Brazilian blades.

The new blades fit perfectly on the original bayonet wiper arms with the clip the new blades come with. Further, if the arms have been replaced with the hook type, the clip will fit that type too.
Win Win.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Baylee

Baylee

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 9:21 am

TimV wrote:
No stock in Tim's garage at the moment I'm afraid, but can sort some for next week.

Cheers Tim, currently swapped the passengers blade to the drivers side and removed the passenger wiper arm so only have 1 working wiper. Not ideal and probably not legal. But it's summer so we shouldn't need to use the wipers! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiper Blades: Club Deal   Wiper - Wiper Blades: Club Deal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wiper Blades: Club Deal
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next