brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Let down by VW Heritage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Let down by VW Heritage Empty
PostSubject: Let down by VW Heritage   Let down by VW Heritage EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:03 am

I. Have been waiting patiently for 24 weeks for delivery of a fuel pump only to be told that Brazil is out of stock and would I like a refund. Went to just kampers and delivery on January 21st. I feel a bit of a mug but I did what my garage told me to do and I will never get my 24 wasted weeks back. Going to make the most of this year.
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Let down by VW Heritage   Let down by VW Heritage EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:54 am

A sad tale indeed, but doo not dwell on the past too much, instead doo look forward to enjoying your Kombi to the full this year.
There are plenty of events to consider - doo take a look.

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Let down by VW Heritage   Let down by VW Heritage EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:14 am

Busters mum wrote:
I. Have been waiting patiently for 24 weeks for delivery of a fuel pump only to be told that Brazil is out of stock and would I like a refund.  Went to just kampers and delivery on January 21st.  I feel a bit of a mug but I did what my garage told me to do and I will never get my 24 wasted weeks back.  Going to make the most of this year.

Sorry to read this. As Scooby suggests, try not to dwell on the issue, hopefully you'll be back on the road very soon. You joined us in May of last year, it's a shame you didn't make us aware of the problem sooner rather than later as we may have been able to get you sorted earlier than now.

Regardless, I'm sure 2016 will be much better for you and your BraziBay. Basketball

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Let down by VW Heritage Melogo11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let down by VW Heritage   Let down by VW Heritage EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:38 pm

Thanks guys I will be making up for lost time this year that's for sure. And Tim you did advise me to change suppliers to just kampers but I chickened out and stayed with the garage advice and request. So I will be turning to the forum in future thanks. See you on the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let down by VW Heritage   Let down by VW Heritage Empty

Back to top Go down

Let down by VW Heritage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Brazilian Bay Services-
Jump to: